iMathematics is your personal math tutor. It is used by thousands of students every day, and it’s the only app about math which includes everything you need to successfully pass your exams.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US:
“One of the 10 best apps for school" (Wired.it)
"Formulas and theorems always at your fingertips” (Macitynet)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IMATHEMATICS:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Practice with various interactive calculators which you'll find in some subjects.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Get help in your math problems with the Advanced Calculator, the Fraction Approximator and the Equation Solver.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step-by-step Solved Exercises, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
• Get the Advanced Utilities, like the Graphic Calculator, the Systems Solver, the Matrices Solver 3x3 and the Math Glossary.
• Keep track of your performance, with the Daily graph.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for Basic Concepts
This app is quite thorough in regard to elementary mathematics such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and calculus. However, it would be much better if more advanced subjects are covered, including multivariable calculus, differential equations, and abstract algebra. Perhaps the incorporation of free response questions would also enhance the efficacy of the app since a student may easily guess on multiple choice questions and answer correctly without applying any critical thinking.
I don't really like how you have to upgrade to "pro" and pay a fairly high amount just to learn, I honestly don't think that in-app purchases are necessary. If you want to learn, then you should be able to learn without being charged. Other than that, it does it's job for the most part and gives accurate analysis.
This helps me with math for next year in school. With this I don't feel like I will be behind in school. 😘
- Antonio Giarrusso
- 105.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Antonio Giarrusso
- In-App Purchases
- Essential (1 Month) $0.99
- Essential (1 Year) $7.99
- Quiz (1 Month) $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.