iMazing Profile Editor lets you create, edit, and sign Apple configuration profiles. Define settings with ease, ready to be deployed locally or via MDM to fleets of iPhones, iPads, Macs, and other Apple devices.
A convenient and intuitive user interface generates standard-compliant configuration profiles, saving the need to manually code XML files.
Powerful deep search capabilities help locate the right setting by property title, name, or description, and modified-only saving ensures that only these settings end up inside of the profile, avoiding key clutter.
Customize the app to suite your workflows with display filters, and confidently deploy organizational settings to unlimited employees, students, and customers by digitally signing profiles.
Apple configuration profile (.mobileconfig files) creation, loading, and saving.
Configuration property search by section, domain, title, description, and name.
Fine-grained settings database for system preferences and restrictions, Apple apps, and for over forty third-party macOS apps as well.
On the fly property and payload validation.
Support for custom configuration domains via user PFM files.
Workspace customization using platform filters.
Profile signing with KeyChain certificates.
Payload export as Plist.
Configuration profiles generated with iMazing Profile Editor are compatible with Apple devices and with any conforming software or service, including profile-supporting MDM services. iMazing Profile Editor also supports exporting configured payloads for MDM services that only accept domain-specific Plist files.
* Support added for custom Dictionary properties via dictionaries loaded from Plist files
* Preference manifests updated to the latest available. Among the changes:
* Updates for iOS 14.5 / macOS 11.3
* Introduction of the highly requested System Extension Policy manifest
* Updates to Chromium-based browser manifests
* Updates to default values for the Mail manifest
* Updates to default values for the Exchange (iOS) manifest
* Updates to default values for the Web Content Filter manifest
* Added support for true values other than `1` on boolean-represented integer properties
* Resolved inability to create folders in save dialogs
* Resolved list items disabling in array-nested ranged properties
Ratings and Reviews
Praise be to the app developer!! This a great tool to crafft and sign custom config profiles, especially for macOS. MDM vendors may not support a native Apple payload (or offer all the perference keys!) so this is a great way to add custom configruations for your Mac fleet. If you used the open source (non-maintained) ProfileCreator, this app is maintained and updated with new payloads on a regular basis.
Nice .mobileconfig generation!
Better than Apple Configurator, because it has macOS profiles and you can search for the keys! I hope the developer updates this regularly with new keys as Apple adds them.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DigiDNA SARL
- 9.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DigiDNA Sàrl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.