User your device screen as a ruler or calibre, measure real objects in fun and interactive way...
* Explore metric or imperial units (mm or inch).
* Measure length, angle,radius & diameter .
How to use ? :
1. Place your device on a flat surface...
2. Place any object on the screen and select the relevant shape.
3. Click any control point and drag your finger across the screen.
4. Double click in order to select or deselect all control points.
5. Pinch the screen in order to scale the selected shape.
* Watch on YouTube :
* Please make sure to use screen protector in order to avoid scratches.
Supporting iOS 12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good 👍
It's easy and useful .
A good idea
What about an app that will "read" the shape of the object you put on top of it? Imagine you lay some piece on top of the screen and the app draws the shape with its measures. That could be very useful for many people, more if could export the drawing as a file (i thought that was what your app would do, that is why I downloaded it!, then I saw you have to draw the things yourself 😕)
It's still wait tin for her. Eloveten measured . Nor Malbec eddy me .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.