myCare iMedicWare proudly unveils the next evolution of its EHR system, a free application for the iPad. This app has been specifically designed for myCare iMedicWare’s award-winning EHR system, and is compatible with iPads of every generation. The app will give physicians the ability to quickly and easily interact with their EHR system, giving them the opportunity to take care of their practice’s needs without having to be near a computer or telephone. It will save practices valuable time and effort, speed up the way that charts are reviewed, and allow for physicians to spend less time on the computer and more time face-to-face with their patients.
myCare iMedicWare Mobile EHR offers physicians the ability to:
• View and adjust their schedule for the day
• Track their patients’ location throughout the practice in real-time, and know when they are ready to be seen
• View the Patient-at-a-Glance display for any patient, providing their previous visits’ clinical data on one screen
• Fully manage patient’s clinical encounters
• Access and maintain patients’ test images with iMedicWare’s image manager
• Manage patient Glaucoma, Retinal and in-lane Procedure Flow Sheets
• Send and receive messages from their staff, as well as secure, Direct messages from patients
• Approve pending electronic prescriptions
• Automate consult letters and the signing of consent forms
• Call a patient’s preferred phone number directly from the app
These features, and more, allow myCare iMedicWare to provide its physicians with another user-friendly way to have unrestricted access to their practice, increase their efficiency, and spend more time focused on patient care. myCare iMedicWare is excited to continue its track record of creating innovative products which ophthalmologists can use to access all of their detailed patient images and data from one screen, with an effective tablet-focused design with which most tasks are completed with just a single swipe.
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance optimization in consent forms and procedures sections
- Now app is compatibility with more devices
Ratings and Reviews
- iMedicWare Inc
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © iMedicWare, Inc - All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.