Stay in the loop and chime in on conversations right from your mobile device.
Note: The iMeet® Central app is only available to customers with a premier level plan.
- Read files: Stay up-to-the-minute on important files and discussions. You can view online content and open up third-party files, such as Word docs or PDFs.
- Comments: Give your feedback on all types of iMeet® Central content from the road.
- Recent activity: See what your colleagues have recently created, posted, modified or said.
- Look up people: Look up someone’s contact information, calendar and status updates.
- Tasks: Quickly look up tasks or mark them complete.
- Check calendars: See your own schedule, and find out when your colleagues are available, too.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most useless app ever
An app this bad would be better off unpublished. The functionality is nowhere near the web version, and what functionality is there is really bad. When you can’t scroll to the bottom of a post or resize the screen so that the text isn’t cut off on the right side, it can really only get worse from there. The good news is that now I don’t have to attempt to do work when I should be enjoying my time running errands.
This is shameful that the application can be so neglected.
For a web-based collaboration company to have this as a solution for a mobile device client is nothing short of a joke. Completely non-functional and useless. Does this company really believe that all Internet access is done through PCs? And if you think you can use your mobile browser to log in, think again. It defaults you to a mobi site which is the same as this app. Complete joke, considering finding a replacement for Central Desktop and canceling my company subscription. Horrendous.
The developer, Premiere Global Services, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.