Make GIF with a perfect free GIF creator app on iPhone! If you are looking for animated GIF maker, GIF editor or GIF converter, ImgPlay is here for you! You can convert from your video, photo, Live Photo, Burst to GIF and make the best GIFs to share with your friends such as birthday GIF images or funny cat memes. Plus, you can convert GIF to video!
Are you ready to play with cool GIF?
Anyone make their daily moments creative & fun and share them with friends. Share GIF or Video instantly to messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or any other apps you love!
GIF or Video Creation:
• Using Live Photo
• Using Burst Photos
• Photo-by-Photo (Slideshow)
• Partial Video-Editing Features
• Partial GIF-Editing Features
• Video Recording Tools
• Importing from Wi-Fi, iTunes & Dropbox
Four Camera Modes:
• Hands-Free, Normal, Boomerang, Stop-Motion
• 1:1, 4:5, 9:16 (Instagram Story Size), 1.91:1 (Facebook Size), 2:1(Twitter Size)
• 16:9, 3:4, 4:3, 2:3, 3:2, 1:2
• 6 Different Meme Canvas Styles, including Autotext-area
• Various shaped Canvas style including Text Cut Out Canvas
• Checking GIF & Video Frames easily
• Ordering Frames with Drag & Drop
• Easily Merge Photos, GIFs, Videos & Live Photo with the Tap of a "+" Button
Captions & Text:
• Adding Text to GIFs & Video
• Adding Customized Fonts directly
• 20 different Animated Text with Looping option
• Downloadable various Fonts
Fun Stickers & Image Overlay:
• Customizing Stickers with your own Photos & GIFs
• 23 different Animated Sticker Motion with Looping option
• Downloadable Fantastic Sticker Packs
• Using Copied image for Sticker by Copy & Paste from Clipboard
Adjust Effects in details:
• Adjustment for Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth & Sharpen
• 37 different Filters
Make GIFs & Videos fun-fully:
• Sketch with Pen Drawing
• Speed Control (0.02sec-1sec) for GIF/Video
• Play Direction Change (Forward, Reverse, Back & Forth)
• Video trimming
• Colored or Patterned Background
• Rotate, Crop & Flip
• FPS Setting (5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30) while editing or trimming video
Save & Share easily and quickly :
• Looping Count (Infinite or 1, 3, 5 times)
• Save GIF as Video File or Save Video as GIF File
• Save GIFs/Videos to Camera Roll in the Desired Size
• Share GIFs/Videos Quickly to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Weibo, WeChat, QQ, etc
• Resize the files automatically to upload them for Twitter and WeChat
ImgPlay for iMessage (Over iOS 10):
• Send GIFs/Videos from Camera Roll Directly without leaving your iMessage Conversation
We always love to hear from you.
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews.
Bugs? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
v5.3.7 : Bug Fixes & Usability Improvement
v5.3.5 : New Canvas! Video call canvas! - Make video call GIF with your favorite celebrity!
Thank you for using ImgPlay, the GIF maker app!
Follow us on Instagram @imgplay to get inspired by the creatives of our users.
Share your cool videos with #ImgPlay so you can get featured too!
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews. This will be so much helpful to us!
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love it. I’ve been wanting to make a gif for my favorite mobile game, Celtic Heroes, but I couldn’t do that without showing the hotbar, healthbar, and the minimap. So I was specifically looking for an app that had good reviews and I could zoom in with. The other apps I tried/looked at had neither. I thought that this app didn’t have that feature, so I’m SO happy with this app! Now I have some really awesome gifs of my Celtic Hero on her black steed with her white wolf beside her while a dragon glides behind! Plus, I could add a beautiful text with my toon’s name. Love it! ❤️
Only thing I’d suggest is making the trimming more accurate. I’d trim it at first and find it just a little off when I went to crop it. But that’s not too big of a deal.
Wonderful app, love it, download it, have some fun with it! 👍
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your support and awesome review!
We will consider the trimming feature to more accurate later. 😘
Few missing features, Compression seems inefficient
I really like this app overall—it has lots of features and allows conversion from and from numerous formats. The user interface is also really good. Now, I'll list concerns/missing features in order of importance:
1. One additional feature that I would really appreciate is the ability to set the output specs of the GIF during the save process, for example: resolution, frame rate (I realize this can be set globally, but I would very much prefer to be able to manipulate it during the output process), index palette (number of colors, perceptual, adaptive, custom, web, etc—similar to the GIF options in Adob Animate), and dithering (error diffusion, noise, halftone, none—again, similar to Adob Animate).
2. Output GIF compression seems off (possibly due to background choices being made in '1.' above). When comparing the output file size to GIFs generated with other tools, it seems really large on high or medium quality (and there is a huge and noticeable drop-off on low).
3. It would also be nice to be able to adjust things like sharpness/noise, contrast, brightness, saturation/vibrance, shadows/highlights, tint/temp,
4. Frame-by-frame GIF editing, ideally as layers similar to using GIMP.
Thanks again for a great app, and I hope to see continued development.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for using the ImgPlay and we appreciate your detailed feedback. Haver you ever tried our updated version(newer than v5.0, currently v5.0.3)? Please check our comment as following:
1. In the updated version, you can change frame rate and index palette. We will consider to add other output spec too in the future.
2. We improved our GIF compression on the updated version. Also, next version, you will be able to save the file in the desired size. We will keep improving the compression.
3. In the updated version, you can adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth and sharpen!
4. In the updated version, you can delect the frame or reorder the frame. But we do not support the layer feature yet. We will check if we can add this feature in the future.
Thank you so much for your feedback 👍
Best GIF App
Edit 2: Thank you for the help!! I got it to work, I just had to update my iOS version. :)
Edit 1: I’ve been trying to restore the pro version but it keeps saying that it failed to connect to the iTunes Store? So it only worked once and now I can’t unlock the pro features again.
From past GIF maker apps I’ve downloaded, this one’s probably the best. It’s just what I was looking for (btw I got this app months ago) and everything about it is great! But sometimes, the frames don’t work properly. Like, I use the back and fourth button so the GIF’s frames can go from the first frames to last, but it can get a little messed up, idk. I recommend this app though!
Developer Response ,
Hello, if you can't restore your previous purchase, please follow this way. (You should do this process on Wi-Fi network)
1. Log out from the App Store.
2. Reboot your iPhone or iPad.
3. Log in again to the Appstore.
4. Click the button labeled “Restore Purchases.”
If you can't restore, please contact us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ImgBase, Inc.
- 145.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ImgBase, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No Watermark & Ad, All Filters $2.99
- ImgPlay Pro All things $4.99
- Unlock New Features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.