Make GIF with a free GIF creator app on iPhone & iPad! ImgPlay will be your favorite go-to app for gif & video making! ImgPlay can be your converter, splitter & editor for your GIF & video! You can easily customize GIFs when you make GIF from video, Live Photo & burst. Combine and caption GIFs to make funny memes! If your GIF is ready, share it to iMessage, Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr directly!
GIF or Video Creation:
• Using Live Photo
• Using Burst Photos
• Photo-by-Photo (Slideshow)
• Partial Video-Editing Features
• Partial GIF-Editing Features
• Video Recording Tools
• Importing from Wi-Fi, iTunes & Dropbox
Four Camera Modes:
• Hands-Free, Normal, Boomerang, Stop-Motion
• 1:1, 4:5, 9:16 (Instagram Story Size), 1.91:1 (Facebook Size), 2:1(Twitter Size)
• 16:9, 3:4, 4:3, 2:3, 3:2, 1:2
• 6 Different Meme Canvas Styles, including Autotext-area
• Various shaped Canvas style including Text Cut Out Canvas
• Checking GIF & Video Frames easily
• Ordering Frames with Drag & Drop
• Easily Merge Photos, GIFs, Videos & Live Photo with the Tap of a "+" Button
Captions & Text:
• Adding Text to GIFs & Video
• Adding Customized Fonts directly
• Shadow, Outline, Neon, etc. Text styles
• 20 different Animated Text with Looping option
• Downloadable various Fonts
Fun Stickers & Image Overlay:
• Customizing Stickers with your own Photos & GIFs
• 23 different Animated Sticker Motion with Looping option
• Downloadable Fantastic Sticker Packs
• Using Copied image for Sticker by Copy & Paste from Clipboard
• Add Mosaic
• Add your own logo
Adjust Effects in details:
• Adjustment for Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth & Sharpen
• 45+ different Filters
Make GIFs & Videos fun-fully:
• Sketch with Pen Drawing
• Speed Control (0.02sec-1sec) for GIF/Video
• Play Direction Change (Forward, Reverse, Back & Forth)
• Video trimming
• Colored or Patterned Background
• Rotate, Crop & Flip
• FPS Setting (5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30) while editing or trimming video
Save & Share easily and quickly :
• Looping Count (Infinite or 1, 3, 5 times)
• Save GIF as Video File or Save Video as GIF File
• Save GIFs/Videos to Camera Roll in the Desired Size
• Save GIF/Video by selecting the pixel size
• Share GIFs/Videos Quickly to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Weibo, WeChat, QQ, etc
• Resize the files automatically to upload them for Twitter and WeChat
• Save as an individual frame
• Export APNG, WebP
ImgPlay for iMessage (Over iOS 10):
• Send GIFs/Videos from Camera Roll Directly without leaving your iMessage Conversation
We always love to hear from you.
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews.
Bugs? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
• Support for iOS 15
• Bug Fixes & Usability Improvement
Thank you for using ImgPlay, the go-to GIF maker app! The easiest way to make GIF for texting on iPhone! Novice can make the best GIFs, and Pro can enjoy premium editing features.
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews. This will be so much helpful to us!
And if you have any inconvenience while using the app, please contact us through Settings > Help > FAQ & Send Feedback. You can find the [Contact us] button on the top right.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for stop-motion animation
I use this app weekly to produce animations from my phone using the photos from my photo stream. They’ve improved it in many ways over the years, including the ability to reorder frames which is huge! I love being able to go back and forth to select which photos I do and don’t want to use frame by frame.
The one feature I would most love for them to improve is the ability to place additional photo frames after you start building your timeline anywhere you want. They did add the ability to add frames at the end of a sequence, which is huge! But unlike all of the other frames, you can’t drag to reorder them, you can only place them at the end. This makes this feature pretty useless for my purposes, but it’s almost a great feature. Overall, thanks for your work on this app!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your sweet words. We really appreciate it. We definitely will keep working hard to develop the app to make it even better ;)
When you add photo/video, you can reorder them by long press! On the Frame View screen, you will be able to see the photos/videos on the top.(Above the frames) Long press the photos/videos that you would like to reorder, then you will be able to move them, don't need to move the frame by frame. ;) Please kindly try this out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulty.
I hope this helps. Once again, thank you so much for being our user!😊
The best gif making app
Pre-Rave Rant: I’m so tired of all the apps being like “you get limited features for free, if you want more than 2 features or making 3 things ever, you have to subscribe for $10/month” like no. I used to be able to buy the full version of an app for $2. Am I supposed to sink hundreds of dollars a year to have the pro version of multiple apps? So stupid.
Actual Raving Review: THIS APP actually lets you do things. If you want to just do some basic stuff the free version is fine but there’s a watermark in the corner. And it’s $8 for one lifetime purchase which I almost want to pay just out of appreciation. And even the free version still lets you convert from multiple file types and arrange each frame as you like. Thank you so much to the makers of this app 🥰
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for your support and love.
We really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear that you are using our App happily. We definitely will keep working hard to develop the app to make it even better.
Whenever there are suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you so much.
I am confusion
I paid for the pro version of this app a while ago and then it fell out of my regular use rotation so it was uninstalled from my phone but the icon remained. When I went to use it again, it was able to be downloaded from the cloud but the app wouldn’t open in my phone, so I came to the App Store to find it and was unable to. Instead there was this app, with the same name and functions and icon. So I downloaded this app and of course there’s almost no functionality with the free version. I went to check out restore purchases to see if my pro version would register and it did not. Now the app is pretty useful, or at least it was at the iteration I’d last used, but I’m very confused about this whole issue. It’s only ~$5 for the upgrade sure, but it’s really the principle of the thing isn’t it? Who wants to shell out any amount of change on something twice? It’s certainly a vexatious idea and even more bitter in the doing. I’d like to know what all these shenanigans mean before deciding where to squander my coin.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for purchasing the ImgPlay app. You can restore your previous purchase. We are sorry to your confusion.
We think you are a user of ImgPlay Legacy, so you may not restore it directly on the ImgPlay Free app. ImgPlay has been two apps a long time ago, ImgPlay Free(in-app Pro), ImgPlay Legacy(Pro). Follow this instruction to restore the ImgPlay Legacy app purchase.
How to restore your previous purchase
1. AppStore > Account(right upper icon) > Purchased > Find "ImgPlay Legacy" and download it.
2. Open the ImgPlay Legacy app once. (Don't delete it before next all doing)
3. Download ImgPlay free version. (https://apps.apple.com/app/id989843523)
4. Open ImgPlay app, go to Pro page, and tap the button "Restore Purchases"
5. Now you can restore ImgPlay Legacy items, "No watermark and Ad, all Filters" and use them. (All-Pro features upgrade should pay additional charge)
We made a system interconnected inside both apps. After you restore it, it could allow deleting the ImgPlay Legacy app. Whenever you change the iPhone device or delete the ImgPlay free app, you can restore ImgPlay Legacy followed upper instructions.
If this information could not help you, please let us know attached your receipt to figure out what is your purchase exactly. We will wait for your email.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ImgBase, Inc.
- 140.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © ImgBase, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No Watermark & Ad, All Filters $2.99
- ImgPlay Pro All things $7.99
- Unlock New Features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.