Imgur is the easiest way to discover spicy memes, pets in sweaters, awe-inspiring science facts, video game Easter eggs, and all the rest of the Internet’s most entertaining stuff. Your phone is about to get a whole lot funnier.
• We're proud to have a community where anyone can post a picture of a corgi butt and be Internet-famous the very same day. Cast your vote to decide what goes viral.
• Every minute there’s a fresh batch of posts that will make you smile and restore your faith in humanity.
• Explore your passions. Movies, comics, puns, cosplay, art, fail GIFs, board games, First World problems, Pokemon. Whatever you’re into, you’ll find more of it on Imgur.
• Did you know a cat has 32 muscles in each ear? You will now.
BUG FIXES IN 2022.09
* Big red button be gone! A bug causing a crash when navigating to the profile screen has been squashed.
* Three isn't company. Expanding a post containing multiple images will now display all items instead of the initial three.
* General stability improvements and various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not what it used to be
Imgur, after being a member for 4 years I deleted my account and your app from my devices. I used your product to catch a laugh and see some cool stuff. Now, I sort through political bogus constantly and your app is nothing like what it was. I am afraid to say, your community has become a political breeding ground for bias news and unchecked facts. (And I don’t even support Trump but some of that stuff on there is just putting noise in people’s heads. It’s close to the election so I understand it’s a front page topic, but the negativity toward Trump with not one opposing view or slight toward the other side is shameful.)
I will return should your rules change to sort out political nonsense. Until then, I wish you the best in your communities future.
Nothing but political post
This social media platform was my favorite by far but the only post I see lately are political post that I don’t give a crap about it. This all started with the trump and i get it the guy is an ahole and now it’s the russian vs ukraine war propaganda post. And I get it but it’s nothing but thoughts and prayers intentions. you guys need to understand people watch social media to try scape the daily routine and the problems this world has, just to come here and get more constipated with more political stuff, wars and other problems around the world. What people wants sometimes is see fun memes, Gifs, pictures or videos. And this what is been lacking and been replaced by the boring political stuff. The whole traffic in the app feels like bots who trying to persuade the political or religious belief and the feeling i get it’s all fake and computer generated posts in the front page and all the comments upvotes are given by bots if you agree with the message the post wants to promote and downvote if try to discuss or start to question it and make it look like you are against it. Cause you have to be very arrogant or completely disturbed to think that no one should disagree with you on everything you think or believe.
Impossible to Use
For several years now, the app has been progressively getting wide and worse. It’s too the point bias that regardless of the device I’m on, I have maybe 5 minutes before the app stutters and crashes. That entire time it’s making my devices burning hot and draining battery like nothing else I’ve ever used. That’s when I’m not getting punted to external sites or the App Store by increasing intrusive ads. The app is simply unusable, and over the course of YEARS it’s clear Imgur is either incapable or unwilling to provide its users (and their ad revenue) with a usable app experience. Even using their website, it’s nothing but crashes and hangs and failures to load, when ad loading doesn’t jerk the page location around almost continually. I’m not sure what Imgur’s aversion is to not tormenting their monetary base, but it’s ridiculous and a wholly broken model. And now they want us to buy paid subscriptions? Why should anyone pay a single penny for something you can’t even access without hours of frustration and a dead battery in an hour? This is simply a complete failure of an app, and a complete failure of a company to provide any kind of reasonable user experience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imgur, Inc.
- 127.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Imgur, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $1.99