Help to grow your child’s brain with Imi! A child’s brain grows to around 80% of its adult size before school. This time you have together from birth is really important to maximise your child’s learning. Imi has been designed to help you tenderly offer appropriate learning experiences for your child as you go about your daily life.
Imi is a bespoke learning journey app that will guide you in gently fostering the development of your child from birth until the age of eight. Should you have a young baby, toddler or pre-schooler … you can begin today – it can never be too late!
• Add multiple children
• Record your child’s achievements and development from any age up to their eighth birthday
• Add optional photographs and comments to each achievement
• Appropriate choices of next steps are suggested with ideas on how to offer the learning opportunity
• Look back on the many remarkable things your child has achieved
• Download and print or share a journal of achievement – similar to a baby book
• Track your child’s achievements anywhere, anytime; all you need is an internet connection
• Easily share progress with family, friends, Healthcare professionals, Early Years settings and Teachers
• SECURE: Passworded software, where all data sent is encrypted, backed up and securely stored on Microsoft secure servers
As the parent, you are your child’s first educator. Research and our own experience have taught us that it is the quality of the interaction rather than the amount of time spent carrying it out that really counts but it helps if you know what comes next as your child grows up.
This is why Imi was created!
Through this bespoke educational journey, the Imi app guides you in playful activities to boost your child’s learning and development without hot-housing or pressuring your child to perform. Based on in-depth research, Imi will guide you with a choice of appropriate ideas for your child to experience. Imi enables these learning opportunities to be organised through your normal daily routines, playthings, and by planning experiences and family times, linked to what your child is currently interested in.
Traditional milestone charts detailing when a baby may roll over, sit up, or speak can simply produce worry and anxiety that your baby isn’t developing normally when they are probably fine! Imi’s suggested next steps are produced based on what your baby or child can already do and what, therefore, they are likely to achieve next. If your child does have any sort of delay, Imi is a wonderful way to help you to focus on what your child has achieved and give you ways in which to concentrate on how to support and appropriately encourage progress.
After you have marked a step, such as ‘Finds hands and feet interesting’ (yes – a real achievement! EVERYTHING is new to your baby) as achieved, you will see a selection of possible next steps to choose from. Each of these milestones are supported with practical and helpful ideas on how to help your little one. After all, no baby is born with a handbook!
With a simple tap, you can attach a photo and/or a comment as evidence of your son or daughter’s achievement. This makes Imi the perfect way to keep a record of your child’s learning and their first experiences of the world – rather than scattered across the ‘Pictures’ folder on your phone! Later you can then choose to download the whole Journal, or at any point, as you choose.
Check out the Imi website www.myimi.uk
Any purchase made on this will be applied to your iTunes account on confirmation. Subscriptions are non-renew so they will not renew. Trial time is still kept after purchase. For more information, see our:
General bug fixes and UI improvements:
- Store purchases fully redeemable.
- White spaces trimmed on password entry.
- Adding a child is streamlined when adding their date of birth.
- Quality Early Years Ltd
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Quality Early Years Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $3.99
- 3 Months $9.99
- 6 Months $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.