**NEW: iMindMap has evolved. Today we bring you, Ayoa. Ayoa is a collaborative, fast and powerful Mind Mapping and innovation app for individuals who want to capture their best ideas, while on the go, and turn them into actionable tasks. Available now on the iOS App Store. Visit www.ayoa.com to learn more about OpenGenius’ latest app.**
iMindMap HD gives you the freedom to develop and adapt your Mind Maps wherever you are. Download today to enjoy creative thinking on-the-go.
- Create and deliver stunning presentations
- Gain access to iMindMap Cloud to sync your Mind Maps from other devices
- Import/Open .imx files
- Add Audio Notes, web links and text notes
- Colourful Image Library
- Templates to get you started fast
- Sketch Tool
- Inbuilt Smart Layout technology to keep your maps tidy
- Tailor your maps with Styles & Freehand Branches
- Undo/redo feature to quickly amend or alter your Mind Maps
- Gain full access to iMindMap for Web in your browser
- Insert images from your own Photo Album or camera (iPad 2 or newer required)
- Schedule Tasks to stay on top of it all with start dates, finish dates and duration times
- Insert Floating Text and Floating Ideas
- Create new Folders to store and order your maps by date or alphabetical order
- Technical Support
The following features are available through an in-app subscription to iMindMap Cloud:
- Unlimited online storage
- Sync your Mind Maps between devices to edit on the go
- Share Mind Maps with friends, family and colleagues
Find out more about OpenGenius and the journey to Ayoa, here: www.ayoa.com
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The best but Something need to be fixed
When i insert an image the resolution changes drastically and it becomes pixelated (a huge downgrade in quality)
I like the software for the Mac. It’s great, flexible and I really like the brainstorming mode. On the iPad functionality is very limited. Unlike competing products there is no keyboard shortcut support, and there is no brainstorming mode. In short, I find the iOS app clunky, difficult to use and leaves me wanting the desktop version. The only thing I find it useful for is reading already created maps. Notably, if what you want to do is use this app to read already created iMindMap apps then you have to subscribe to iMindmaps cloud service. I think I will use a competing product. They have bettter iPad support and they update their apps. Functionality for iMindMap has not changed for several years. I think they think it is good enough for you to read your already created maps and to pay a monthly fee to do so.
App developer solely focused on money
I don’t mind paying for apps and I have paid this app developer to sync mind maps in the past. However I hate this developer and this app for not allowing syncing across devices easily. I bout a new iPad and cannot get the maps from one device to another very easily. You can’t even save to google cloud and open it on the other device.
I will continue to use Inspiration maps which is more fluid and user friendly.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jeff, thank you for your feedback. If you're looking to sync your maps between different devices, you would need to use our in-app purchase called 'iMindMap Cloud'. This service allows you to sync your maps, edit on the go and share your creations with family and friends. This in-app purchase also offers unlimited online storage. For more information, please drop us an email at email@example.com. Thank you.
- OpenGenius Limited
- 30.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2019 OpenGenius
- In-App Purchases
- iMindMap Freedom 12 Months $9.99
- iMindMap Freedom 30 Days $1.99
- Teacher Template Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.