iMineIVF provides fertility treatment patients the tool to be up to date, by synchronizing phone calendars with instructions or prescriptions sent from the point of care.
The app is available to patients treated or cycling at clinics and hospitals using BabySentry | ART Management System.
You may now track every change made to your treatment by your healthcare provider and receive instructions/medications posted directly onto your phone calendar.
All you need are 3 simple steps, and you're good to go:
1. Login using your assigned clinic ID and personal credentials.
2. Review Pre-Cycle, Plan or Meds.
3. Select the instructions/medications to display onto your calendar and sync.
iMineIVF content is updated constantly by your clinic, notifying both partners of instructions as these occur.
- An initial list of requests from your healthcare provider is available before the start of a treatment cycle: Appointments, Blood tests, Scans...
- For cycling patients, clinic staff may draft a Treatment Plan and will update you with corresponding instructions: Blood tests, Monitoring visits, Egg retrieval, Transfer...
- For all dated items, you may review their contents and synchronize with your phone calendar.
The iMineIVF app allows you to view and synchronize Tests/Procedures/Appointments, but also check and send to your phone calendar Medications for both partners with corresponding doses and instructions from the start of a cycle to the time of delivery.
Clinic staff will be notified of any 'read-receipts' when you visualize a screen at run time.
Our team wishes you a successful IVF attempt.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Minor enhancements
- Patient feedback option
Ratings and Reviews
This app will not allow me to sign in and after every fix imaginable remains to say the device is not connected to the internet. Help?
This app is not very intuitive. I couldn’t even log in. I thought I would be able to use it to schedule my IVF appointments and medication reminders but I couldn’t even get past the log in page. I would like my money back as I won’t be using this app.
Can’t access this app
My clinic doesn’t have the info being asked to sign in. How can I receive a refund as I won’t be using this app?? Thank you
The developer, BabySentry Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BabySentry Ltd.
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © BabySentry Ltd. 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.