iMissal Catholic Bible 4+
Designed for iPad
From the makers of iMissal comes an approved Catholic Bible featuring the New American Bible (NABre). This carries an Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat from the Catholic Church. No WIFI is necessary, entire Bible is offline (integrated) and available for immediate use.
** Integrated directly with iMissal so that you can jump from Mass Readings and Bible Verses directly into iMissal Bible for full contextual reference. Partial Integration is complete, we are continually linking more content.
* Entire New American Bible (NABre)
* No WIFI necessary
* Works on both iPhone and iPad
* Includes Footnotes and Endnotes
* Fully searchable by word, phrase, verse. Filterable.
* Share scripture via social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Email)
* Multiple Display Modes (Day, Night, Sepia)
* User Font typeface and size selection
* Highlight text using multiple colors
* Book Ribbons
* Verses on separate lines setting
* Multiple Paging Options (flick, vertical and horizontal paging)
* Create your own Notes for later reference
* View FootNotes without interrupting reading flow
* History tracking
* Reading Plans (Coming Soon!)
NOTE: This does not include a Missal, please download iMissal for that functionality.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixes for iOS 8.3
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
This is the best Bible app available! I love the integration with iMissal.
Wish it had reading plans available, and I would add page turn animation as a "wish list" item, but it is overall a great app.
Cancha make more faith based apps like this (e.g. Catechism)?
Getting back to last passage written?
Hello, I finally got around to getting this wonderful app; I ver much like how it is integrated with iMissal. The one glaring issue I have discovered is that, say I am reading the Preface to the NT and I come to a linked passage in Scripture—I click on it and it takes me to that passage, of course, but I cannot see any way to return to the precise place I was just before? Maybe you are all working to address that? Other than that, this is great! Thanks!
Amazing app, one flaw
I love this app and I use it constantly. I like how easy it is to navigate and I like making notes and highlighting verses. My one problem is that you can't select more than the text that is on the screen to highlight or make notes on. If you try to scroll, it not longer selects anything. If that is fixed, this will, by far, be my favorite app.
The developer, Cantcha, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cantcha, Inc.
- 46.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cantcha, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.