Please note: imitoCam Enterprise can only be used when integrated with imitoConnect. imitoMeasure, our App for wound measurement is also available for free and does not require any integration.
Visual Clinical Documentation: Radically Simplified!
Visually document medical findings, special cases and the healing progress of patients‘ diseases and injuries using the imito solution. With only 4 finger taps, you can capture and archive series of photos and videos, measure wounds and use it in multiple other ways in the hospital.
Photos and videos are securely stored into the hospital‘s medical image archive (PACS), and available in the patient‘s medical record. You can also easily ask your team and colleagues for second opinions, without being in the same room.
imito’s solution for mobile clinical imaging enables health professionals who work in hospitals to use their smartphones for clinical photography in an efficient, secure and privacy compliant way. The solution consists of a smartphone app “imitoCam” and a backend service “imitoConnect” for a seamless integration into the electronic medical record (EMR).
A SMART AND INTUITIVE CLINICAL IMAGING TOOLSET. ANYWHERE.
- Identify patients just by scanning their barcode.
- Capture photos and videos of injuries and diseases with your mobile device.
- Categorise series by specific domains and/or by body regions.
- Share and discuss photos and videos instantly with colleagues.
- Ready when you are: no additional hardware needed!
MOBILE VISUAL DOCUMENTATION
- Secure handling of photos, compliant with EU privacy regulations.
- Measure wounds and automatically calculate the length, width, circumference and area by using a QR-code based reference.
- Photos and videos will be automatically available in the EMR.
- Easily edit captured videos on the mobile device.
- Mark private photos and videos with sensitive content (e.g. victims of violence) to hide them in the EMR.
AN ENTERPRISE-READY, MANAGED SERVICE
- Fully Managed Service: we run the service for you!
- Seamless integration into the existing EMR (HL7 / DICOM).
- Supports internal user management (LDAP).
MDR & FDA Statement: https://imito.io/en/mdr-fda-statement
- Easily add series to your ToDo list from the summary screen to complete and archive it later
Furthermore, we ...
- fixed an issue with "Swipe to Remove" on iOS 14 Patients List
- imito AG
- 72.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 imito AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.