iMiX16 Band is an application for professional audio support for live shows or rehearsals.
AUDIO CUE app with fully integrated MIDI, OSC, AUDIOBUS and REMOTE.
It is ideal for bands, of course other performers such as theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers, etc. will find it useful too!
iMiX16 Band is made on the basis of iMiX16 Theatre Show System, the most stable app in show business!
- 64 audio channels, 16 groups,
- assign audio channels to groups to play multiple audio channels simultaneously with a single tap,
- adjust volume, panning, fade-in and fade-out for each audio channel,
- adjust master volume for all audio channels,
- adjust volume for each group channel,
- loop audio,
- trim audio,
- load and save audio and groups channels settings (create setup file for each performance),
- import/export audio from/to other apps,
- PLAYLIST - create audio and group cues and control your show with a single button,
- MIDI IN/OUT - control the app with MIDI controller via USB (Camera Connection Kit) or WIFI; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- EXTERNAL KEYBOARD - control the app with bluetooth keyboard or any other bluetooth device (pedals, remotes, …) which are able to send keyboard commands to iPad,
- AUDIO APE REMOTE - control the app with Audio Ape Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com).
iMiX16 Band supports default iPad's audio and video library (synced with iTunes) and also iTunes file sharing. It also supports import and export audio files with other apps.
Added demo project (for new users).
Playlist cue user interface improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for solo use backing tracks
Intuitive and easy to use and, most importantly, has Audiobus support. This is the first app I've found that lets me cue up multiple backing tracks from iTunes, then route the audio through Audiobus (or AUM!) so that I can adjust the overall volume in order to use Bias for guitar patches. Previously, I could only adjust individual track levels within the software (and iMix16 allows this too) but the master level was tied to the IOS device volume, so turning the master down also reduced the levels of Bias....making it useless for getting a quick overall mix. The master volume in iMix is it own, separate from the iOS master volume. This alone solves the problem. Being able to trigger songs via midi and adjusting the overall app volume in AUM alongside the volume of Bias makes this perfect for a solo performance. Thanks so much!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.