THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
AUDIO, VIDEO and IMAGE CUE app with fully integrated MIDI, OSC, AUDIOBUS and REMOTE.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
iMiX16 Theatre Show System is an application for professional audio and video support in a theatre show or live performance.
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master volume for all audio and video channels,
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector using 30-pin or Lightning to VGA adapter - NO MIRRORING!,
- synchronize audio and video or image channels,
- loop audio and video channels,
- load and save audio, video and image channels settings (create setup file for each performance),
- import/export audio, video and image files from/to other apps,
- built-in web browser: download audio, video and image files directly from the internet into the app,
- trim audio,
- image slide show,
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- MIDI IN/OUT - control the app with MIDI controller via USB (Camera Connection Kit) or WIFI; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- EXTERNAL KEYBOARD - control the app with bluetooth keyboard or any other bluetooth device (pedals, remotes, …) which are able to send keyboard commands to iPad,
- AUDIO APE REMOTE - control the app with Audio Ape Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com).
iMiX16 Go has built-in 16 audio, 16 video and 16 image channel with time limited use.
iMiX16 Pro has built-in 16 audio, 16 video and 16 image channels.
iMiX16 Pro32 has built-in 32 audio, 32 video and 32 image channels.
iMiX16 Pro64 has built-in 64 audio, 64 video and 64 image channels.
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you almost unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
iMiX16 supports default iPad's audio and video library (synced with iTunes) and also iTunes file sharing. It also supports import and export audio, video and image files with other apps.
APP STORE REVIEWS
"This is the best app for playing tracks and video. I have used it for about 4 months and it have never let me down in a live show. If you are a sound engineer for a artist this is the app to have. I also want to thank the developer for the great service. This app is worth the money. Thanks again"
"I wish I had back the 35+ bucks I spent on other apps hoping to find one that does what this one does. If you want to control multiple cues with the ability to play sound files simultaneously and cross-fade this is the app. Simple, totally intuitive interface."
Added demo project (for new users).
Playlist cue user interface improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful, intuitive, user-friendly piece of software. I use it to program sound and music cues for community theater. The author has also been very responsive to my questions. I give this a huge thumb’s up!
I am an audio engineer and run production in live environments. This app has everything I need - exactly how I need it. I love the interface and most importantly, the utility. The learning curve is easy - takes seconds to understand all the features. Buy this. Use this. You will not regret it. Affordable price, too.
Didn't play songs after loading. User manual is not detailed enough.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gregor Krasevec
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Gregor Krasevec
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.