Cast weather data & radar to your smart displays! Customize and track updates 24/7 on any compatible screen, including alerts, hurricanes, GOES, and live animated radar.
* Requires compatible smart display (Chromecast, Nest Hub, and Cast-enabled TVs)
* Data currently limited to the United States only
Turn your smart devices into live weather displays using the Original Weather App for Chromecast, Cast-enabled Android TVs, and Home/Nest Hub. Simply cast and close! The app will continue running standalone on your smart display, receiving live daily forecasts, severe weather alerts, and current conditions. 24/7 animated radar, SPC convective outlooks, tropical data, and additional background themes available with subscription. Whether at home or at work, in a shop or at a kiosk, this app is designed to help keep track of the continually changing weather surrounding you.
YOUR WEATHER COMPANION:
- This app allows you to customize local weather information to just the parameters you care about and display them on just about any screen in your home or business. The data will remain up-to-date even if your mobile device is offline or powered off. View wind speed, gusts, temperature, lows/highs, rain predictions, weather alerts, SPC convective outlooks, 5-day forecasts, GOES, hurricanes, and much more on beautiful backgrounds and themes. Cast to your preferred screen and keep the data you want just a glance away.
RECEIVE SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS:
- This app monitors feeds from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), including the NWS (National Weather Service) and NSSL (National Severe Storms Laboratory). Immediately be notified of weather alerts in your area so you can take the necessary steps to prepare and stay safe.
- Download and launch the mobile app
- Pick your location
- Choose the weather data you want to cast on the separate screen
- Tap on the cast icon and choose a compatible display in the list
- Make sure the mobile app and smart display device are both connected to same Wi-Fi network
- Simple and easy-to-use current weather on Chromecast, Home Hub, and other smart displays
- Continual monitoring on your smart display even after closing the mobile app
- Wind speed and gust speed in MPH/Knots
- Temperature in Fahrenheit/Celsius/Kelvin
- 12/24-hour clock with US Time zone/UTC
- Relative sunrise/sunset times
- Present conditions and today’s high and low
- Severe weather alerts, watches, and warnings
- 5-day forecast with conditions, high’s, and low’s
- 24/7 animated weather radar and light/dark maps (with subscription)
- Hurricane & Tropical System maps (with subscription)
- 3-day SPC convective outlook (with subscription)
- GOES East/West satellite backgrounds (with subscription)
- Beautiful themes on any screen (additional themes with subscription)
- Useful for home users, businesses, storefronts, kiosks, hotels, churches, weather enthusiasts, meteorologists, and professionals
- Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your subscription plan. Our Home subscription plans are:
* 1-month Home Plan subscription (2.99 USD)
* 1-year Home Plan subscription (19.99 USD)
- Chromecast (2nd gen, 3rd gen, and Ultra)
- Google Home Hub
- Google Nest Hub / Nest Hub Max
- Lenovo Smart Display 8 / 10
- JBL Link View
- Cast-enabled Android TVs (including select TVs from Sony, Vizio, Sharp, Toshiba, Philips, Polaroid, Skyworth and Soniq)
- Other display-based devices with Chromecast built-in
* Not currently compatible with Chromecast Audio, Alexa, Echo Show, Home Mini, Nest Mini, Roku, Facebook Portal, Lenovo Smart Clock, Smart Speakers, or other non-cast devices
Keep live weather updates nearby without draining your mobile battery by trying Immersive Weather today!
Android, Chromecast, Home Hub, & Home Max are trademarks of Google Inc.
Nest is a trademark of Nest Labs Inc.
- New hurricane & tropical system maps
- All new basemaps, including breezy & sandy color schemes
- Customizations can now be quickly cast to devices
- Improvements to Home Hub/Nest Hub devices
- General fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Like it so far!
Just downloaded this app this morning and subscribed to a month of the service. I’m a professional storm chaser and weather spotter, and this seems like a nice dashboard to set up on my home TV. My one suggestion would be to overlay the SPC outlooks onto the map, instead of just having them in the sidebar? Overall though, I like what I see.
Seems very buggy. Radar won’t animate on Chromecast or radar won’t stay on screen
Developer Response ,
Hi. We apologize for the radar animation issue you're having. Our app is regularly tested across many Chromecasts and Cast-enabled devices and we'd love to find out more about the specific device you're using and get this fixed for you. If possible, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you troubleshoot!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Derek Seymour
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Derek Seymour
- In-App Purchases
- Home $2.99
- Home Plan $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.