Do you know how people become citizens of the United States? In Immigration Nation, you'll find out as you guide newcomers along their path to citizenship.
This NEW and IMPROVED version of Immigration includes the following features:
- New Puzzle Mode
- Refreshed content and art
- New features: illustrated harbors, glossary, and voice over
- Player support through the Decision Compass
- Spanish translation
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Immigration Nation. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
- Identify eligibility requirements for legal U.S. residence
- Use citizenship criteria to distinguish those who are already citizens from those who are not
- Describe time requirements for legal residents to become eligible to apply for citizenship
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great game to learn about the basics of how immigration works. The only thing I would like to say is that in puzzle mode, sometimes it is impossible to get full points. Otherwise, great job!
Great game icivics
I can learn about citizenship from just 1 game and I would love it if y’all made more levels and more cities
My teacher made us get this for school
I loved the visuals right away! It was a fun way to study citizenship!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCivics, Inc.
- 137.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © 2018 iCivics Inc.