Professor Tessa Kerre, along with Holofarm's designers and developers, has developed a motion comic to explain immunotherapy in an attractive, visually attractive way.
Prof. Kerre explains: "We show how a normal cell becomes a cancer cell, how the immune system can kill cancer cells, but also how cancer cells can escape the immune system and how immunotherapy can make the patient's immune system even stronger so that it can attack the cancer cells a dead one. "
In addition to discussions with the doctor, this is an important support for patients and their family and friends to process the information at their own pace. "We hope that Immuno-T can also give the patients strength and hope and that we / him and her
thereby giving an active role in the therapy, "replies Prof Kerre.
- Immuno-T is a tool that can be used by doctors and health professionals to supplement and illustrate the information provided during the consultation with a doctor. This information does not in any way replace the patient's interview with a doctor. This tool and the information contained herein are purely informative and may not be considered as medical advice.
- Immuno-T immunotherapy information only has the intention of presenting and presenting highly complex matter in a conspicuous way. It is by no means intended to accurately represent scientific data. The content may be modified, modified or completed at any time without notice or notice.
Efforts are made to prevent interruptions due to technical errors or malfunctions. It is not guaranteed that the tool will not know interruptions, interruptions or other problems
- UGENT, the UZ GENT, and their employees and employees, do not accept any responsibility or liability for the information in Immuno-T or for any use made thereon or for any loss that may result from or be related to it.
- Always consult a doctor.
New menu, music and much more.
- Holofarm BVBA
- 369.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © UZ Gent
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.