Like some other apps in this category, iMobileIntervals has comprehensive data display, collection and sharing. With iMobileIntervals you can also:
* Build sophisticated interval workouts with optional voice prompting.
* Use interval workouts from Garmin Connect, CadenceTV or iMobileIntervals online libraries
* Display workout + YouTube videos on TV via Chromecast
* Import ERG/MRC file directly via email or TrainingPeaks app
* Control the WahooFitness KICKR & SNAP variable resistance bike trainers
* Connect to practically any ANT+ or BluetoothLE sensor
* Remote Display/Control (WahooFitness RFLKT on handlebars or Magellan Echo/Echo Fit on wrist)
* Integrated FTP (Functional Threshold Performance) power and heart rate test
* AirPlay display
* Excellent accessibility for the visually impaired
----- Performance Data & Location -----
Bluetooth Low Energy sensors enabled (iPhone 4S/5/6/iPad 3) for BT LE HR, speed/cad and power
All brands of ANT+ wireless stride sensors, speed sensors and powermeters are supported when using the WahooFitness ANT+ accessory or WahooFitness RFLKT+ display, including Suunto HRMs
Uses GPS for speed/distance/pace if no stride, speed or speed-sending power meter is detected
Direct upload of data and route to Strava, Garmin Connect, TrainingPeaks and iMobileIntervals.com
Sync .fit or .tcx file to your Dropbox, or send via email
Garmin Connect workout calendar integration
----- Run your workouts -----
Any arrangement of time-based intervals is possible
Open ended or interval-based workouts
Workout intervals graph for 4in+ displays
workouts can have open-ended intervals that end on lap/split button press or (Garmin Connect only) heart rate above/below limit
App "speaks" the upcoming interval for you for hands and eyes free operation
Sophisticated management of workouts and training plans at imobileintervals.com (free) and Garmin Connect
Ad Hoc workouts can be made in the app, no website needed
View and select today's workouts from an iMi (website) training plan
----- Built-in iPod music player -----
Per-intensity-zone and per-workout music collections
//////// MORE FEATURES //////////
Works when in background! Collect many hours of data, while interval prompting and music function normally
Automatically post link to completed workouts in Facebook.
Online workouts load over net, but no network connection needed to run
Possible to make intervals that only use tones for prompting
For each interval you can specify:
- KICKR ERG watts, % FTP power or fixed resistance level
- run pace
- zone of intensity
Displays current zone Heart Rate and Watts as calculated from threshold values
Make your workouts public and share with other iMi users
Flexible groups support collaboration, personal coaching, teams sharing training plans, and more
Join or create a group and share workouts and training plans in your group
Training plan timeline viewer/editor with drag and drop for building training plans at iMobileIntervals.com
iCal feed of planned workouts
Email notification of upcoming workouts in your training plans
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However iMi only uses location services when a workout is actually in progress. Live telemetry and route tracking rely on GPS, but location services can be turned off and still successfully use the interval functionality or any sensor-based functionality in iMobileIntervals.
Update for KiCKR CORE trainer
Fix Garmin Connect Auth, Workouts and Calendar
Disable Garmin Connect Activity upload
latest DropBox API
Ratings and Reviews
Not yet worth $6
The app is mostly good, but some serious bugs keep it from being very useful.
1) During a field test ride, the communication with my RFLKT+ went wacky. The buttons worked, but no other data was displayed or recorded rendering my efforts useless for testing.
2) It will not connect to Garmin connect. It says my username/password is incorrect, but I have verified that it is not incorrect.
I've been using this app (and the website) for years and nothing beats it for simplicity and ease of use. Create your own interval workout or use one of public ones. There's hundreds if not thousands of them. I use it with an iPhone 5 and a first gen Wahoo Kickr. I've had zero problems.
The application won't launch on my iPhone 4. I see the intro screen for less than a second before being sent back to the home screen. I've closed all other applications, tried restarting, tried with and without the Wahoo ANT+ dongle, tried turning on and off various radios, just about everything I can think of to get this thing to work. Finally decided I'd check out their website, but that too is down. Managed to use Google Webpage Archives to see an old copy of their site but couldn't find any support contact info, only a forum. I plan to keep an eye on their site in hopes it will come back up but I am not holding my breath. Hopefully their domain name records are public and I can do a whois and contact someone that way. Super let down though, I am leaving for gym in about an hour and have really gotten tired of the interval features on my watch. Features like those supposedly on this application were why I bought the chest strap for the iPhone in the first place.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ransom Weaver Design
- 84.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ransom Weaver Design
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.