ImPACT Passport® empowers you to take an active role in concussion management. Provide healthcare professionals access to your data, record symptoms, locate an ImPACT-trained care provider, and access educational content anytime, anywhere. Grant enabled care providers immediate access to your test results and symptom records by providing them your Passport ID, a unique identification code received upon completion of an ImPACT baseline test, or obtained from your test administrator.
ImPACT Passport includes the following components:
• Ability to record ImPACT Passport IDs
• Ability to locate concussion management professionals
• Ability to record and upload symptoms to your profile
• Educational material on concussion awareness and concussion treatment
• A quiz to test your concussion awareness
• New Concussion Care Provider Directory
• Added Ability to Email Symptom Reports
• Updated Educational Materials and Quiz
• International Access and Improved App Navigation
Ratings and Reviews
Harder to Access Results for Health Care Providers
Definitely dislike how much harder it is to look up an athlete's test information. As an ATC, it's nice being able to pull up their results by just using my log-in and searching their name. I don't have time to enter in all their "passport ID's" and they definitely will not remember them. Will probably delete the app unless that's changed.
Pretty much useless
The app description says that it allows parents of athletes to access their child's test scores, but it doesn't even have that as an option listed. What good is recording test results if neither I or my daughter's physician can't get the scores of her baseline tests?
Can’t log in
Confirmed my data with athletic trainer. But the DOB format is different than what the app had and therefore says the data isn’t the same and can’t get logged in.
Daughter is suffering from concussion now and unable to use the app when needed.
- ImPACT Applications, Inc.
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ImPACT Applications, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.