Fun dots placing game, thousands levels, hundreds hours of entertainment.
Very challenging and addicting puzzle game.
This is a simple game with simple rules. Just click to shoot the dot, and don't touch the dots on the circle. Over 1000 Exciting Levels to beat! It's a fun physics based arcade game, recommended both for children and adults! The challenge increases with each level. New style classic free puzzle game.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
unique, enjoyable, fair, but challenging, Real time pattern game.
ITD is a fairly unique game. I haven’t played many that use angles plus angular acceleration and momentum. I like that there are no instructions. Also, your penalty for failure is time, which seems reasonable. I agree it is somewhat addictive, the sound track is nice yet the game can also be played while listening to other things. Failure can be maddening, but not like flappy bird, and I realize that any frustration is based on my own impatience and optimism at lest while playing levels in the low hundreds. Also, I can’t be sure if there are other facets to the game I haven’t discovered yet, and I like that, but I suspect the fact that the ‘pins’ don’t always stick in the center is a glitch, that doesn’t affect gameplay much.
I played this for years but recently I started using it as a tool to develp patience and I never miss a pin now. I’ll throw one pin and either count to ten before shooting another or I wait for the pin I shot to complete one revolution before firing another. At first it’s difficult to resist the urge to shoot immediately. Most video games are won by more or faster response but this one requires less activity and patience to be successful.
I really enjoy the concept of this game. It’s fun to play, especially when you need to relax or strop thinking about something. But it isn’t a challenge, leveling up doesn’t change the strategy. The black and white starts to mess with my eyes after a while. And while the music is relaxing, it’s the same 20 second cut looped. As is, iff the in-app purchases were necessary to play the game, I would delete it. But I like the game, so I have some suggestions:
- Vary the music. Associate it with about 10-20 minutes of play. That’s about all someone needs to relax and refocus; which is what this game is good for.
- Vary the color schemes, line colors and dot colors. This would add to the challenge.
- Make the dots switch directions mid-level, just as the speed does.
- Tie the speed to how the dots would swing if they were wighted. This too would add to the challenge because in order to continue playing, there would need to be an even distribution of dots around the circle.
- Remove the in-app points purchases. It’s unclear how you earn points anyway. Consider going with static advertising between levels.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aliaksandr Branavets
- 18.5 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Branovets Games
- In-App Purchases
- Gold membership 1 week $7.99
- 8 points $0.99
- 25 unlock points $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.