In My Mind is a small games experience designed to represent what it’s like living inside my head. The gameplay involves the player walking around a room and interacting with furniture to talk out loud to themselves. This is a direct representation of how I talk to myself to sort through various thoughts and problems I am having.
All of the dialogue has been pulled directly from my own mental health blog, which I’ve kept since I was first diagnosed with Bipolar. The game doesn’t follow any sort of linear pattern of events and each person would experience my thoughts in a different order. This is to represent the disjointed nature of my own thoughts. I have aimed to create the experience of the player having to put these thoughts together themselves to better understand my experiences.
- Charlie Cassidy
- 68.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 Charlie Francis Cassidy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.