Live healthy, fit and happy with the In-Shape app! Designed exclusively for our members, this app lets you check in, view FIT CLUB status, make reservations, check the group fitness schedule, manage your account, stay up to date on club events and more. Our mobile app is your key to In-Shape Health Clubs, so download today!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
THE APP THAT NEVER WORKS!
Somebody has to fix this app. I can never make a reservation or check in or out. It always says “error has occurred sorry for the inconvenience”. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it too many times to count. Considering the app is one of the only ways to access the gym it should be more accessible and updated.
This app needs some serious work
1. It constantly logs you out for no reason. However, using the back arrow usually fixes it because who the world remembers their member number? Whoever came up with logging in by member number is an idiot.
2. Recently there has been a banner at the top of the app saying you can add a profile picture. Does it say how or where? No. And I’ve looked. It’s not any where in the app.
3. Scheduling is pretty frustrating. I have the VIP membership so I can go to any in shape gym in my area. Having to come out of my “home” gym to find another area gym is clunky.
4. I wish there was a summary for what each class was in the app when I am signing up for a class. I’m not talking about a book. I just want to know the difference between a Beatz ride and a Freestyle ride without having to come out of the app and go onto the website.
5. I just feel like SO MANY other apps have a lot more thought put into their interface. I wish the developers of this app would spend the same amount of time on this one.
An App Abomination
Every time I am forced to sign up again for this sorry excuse for a gym as a last resort due to this pandemic, I cringe at the thought of using this app. Terribly slow. My kids’ flash player games on their iPads have smoother and better functionality than this garbage. Whoever runs this company would have had better luck hiring a couple of local college kids studying computer science to build them a functioning app. Making reservations on it is annoying and time consuming.
On a side note customer service in the gyms( or should I say “gyM” because there’s only one open now out of 4 in the town I live in) has declined even further. The West Lane gym is always dimly lit and walking through it to get to the outside “muscle resort” area, one is visually assaulted by dusty unused offices with random boxes piled high and the restroom always smells!
Pro tip: focus on quality and customer service and you won’t keep hemorrhaging clients and have to constantly raise membership dues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InShape Health Clubs, LLC
- 72.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 In-Shape Health Clubs. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.