For the other 23 hours you're not in a meeting.
** Anonymity Statement: InTheRooms is a completely safe and secure, private network of people in recovery. None of your information is ever shared with anyone, and nothing related to InTheRooms and your name will ever show up together on Google or any other search engines.
"In my traveling, this is the app I use to put my recovery first, find a meeting and stay connected!"
- Ken Seeley, A&E's Intervention and Intervention911.com
"Recovery: There's an app for that. And this is that app."
- Dan Griffin, Author of "A Man’s Way Through the Twelve Steps", DanGriffin.com
"It's like having a 12 step meeting in my pocket."
- Anna David, Author of Party Girl and Executive Editor of The Fix (TheFix.com)
"Recovery 24/7. Now you're really Never Alone."
- Patty Powers, A&E's Relapse, PattyPowersNYC.com
"No matter where I'm at, this app helps me find a meeting and helps me stay connected to my recovery."
"InTheRooms.com is better than that OTHER social network because its safe, secure, and I can be myself without worrying about my anonymity."
InTheRooms.com is the largest social network for the recovery community, with over 185,000 members (and growing every day). On InTheRooms you'll find the world's largest AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) groups in the world.
- Get connected with InTheRooms members in YOUR fellowship (AA, NA, OA, GA, Alanon, Naranon, and more) from around the world or in your neck of the woods.
- Make friends, keep track of those friends via the Status Feed, Private Messages, Profile Comments, Photo Comments, and more.
- Push Notifications: Know instantly when your friends are looking for you.
- Share Photos with your friends from your iPhone's camera or photo library.
- Use your iPhone's GPS to find the closest AA, NA, OA, and GA meetings to you, wherever you are in the world.
- Once you find the meeting, you can "Check In" to that meeting and share your location safely and anonymously with your other friends on InTheRooms
- Participate in lively discussions in YOUR fellowship, ranging from the steps and traditions, to gratitude, controversy, and much much more.
- Join special groups of people in recovery that share your same interests and passions, such as photography, cooking, music, and more.
- We can only keep what we have by giving it away: InTheRooms is FREE and always will be.
Whether you're clean, sober, looking to get clean, looking to get sober, or simply just looking... InTheRooms is the essential app for YOU.
Download the app and get connected today, and meet the passionate members of the Global Recovery Community, who love you and want to see you succeed in your new way of life.
The InTheRooms Team
** Note: In The Rooms is not associated with Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous however our site is home to the largest AA and NA online community in the world.
Fixed video meeting issue and unresolved iOS issue as per review...app 2.4.7 is replacement as I didn't get a response from the email I sent earlier on...all details on this page are for 2.4.7
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better & worse to
Only thing app is good for is attending video meetings. I wish we could read the attachments at meetings as well get notified when we have new messages, comments or instant messaging capability. Whenever you click on user name waiting in que to speak to add as a friend or view their profile you will have to go all way out and back in to click on another user. You also can’t see anyone name in app. It would be great if I could atleast use my iPad on website since I don’t have a computer but I make do for now. App definitely needs a ton of work it’s very very basic
Fantastic if you need a new resentment ;)
This app (on iPhone, anyway) is beyond dreadful. Absolutely everything I’ve tried to do has been frustrating to the point of disgust. Can’t get profile pics to load right, can’t find any way to edit additional profile info (text), the “need help” button goes NOWHERE, attempts to join video meeting first said “failed to connect” and then claimed I was “connected” but it was just a black screen that said connected on it. Nothing came of it; I quit. The only thing that did work was the “notification” which told me I had a message from what appeared to be a greeter (official or unofficial, I couldn’t say). His message encouraged me to fill out my profile so people could get to know me. I’d love to ... if only I could. No tutorial, no place to address tech difficulty... nothing intuitive about this app AT ALL. Bummer, because I really wanted it to work. Thankfully, I’m not going to drink over it today...
Good site, horrible app
Please fix and I will update the rating! ITR receives donations, so why hasn’t this money gone to updating the app?! I know you receive many donations and I know a website doesn’t cost that much..
I don’t know why even after 2 years maybe longer of using this site & app, they haven’t fixed any of the issues for phone users. I don’t have my computer right now because I drove out to a meeting that ended up not being here this morning, and it says connected but the screen is black and I hear nothing.
Before, the issue was if you got on your phone, you’d be put in the sharing box with your camera on whether you wanted to or not, and you couldn’t get out.
Please fix this. Some people only have their phones, also I have a new iPhone and still can’t access the actual video meeting even using google chrome. Thank you
- In The Rooms JV, LLC
- 24.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 In The Rooms, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.