Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
“Inboard: Finally A Screenshot App That’s Simple Enough To Be Useful” -Cult of Mac
“It’s the simplicity that stands out.” -AppStorm
Inboard is built creative types - great for designers, photographers and developers:
“I’ve tried around 7 of these type of apps, but none of them allowed me to view high quality images in masonry and folders. Very well designed.” -Caleb Amesbury, Senior IA Designer
• Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
• Capture webpage screenshots of websites that you love
• Import your Dribbble shots
• Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
• Organize images by using tags and folders
• Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
• macOS Catalina ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
• PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, TIFF, MP4, MOV, M4V
Email us at email@example.com or tweet us @inboardapp with your suggestions and questions.
• Supports video files
• Supports macOS Catalina
• Fixes an issue that some images cannot be restored from backup
• Inboard will not sync your Dribbble likes anymore because Dribbble discontinued the API. Inboard will sync your Dribbble shots instead.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No developer support?
The latest update seems to have removed the menu bar icon -- which is where I would initiate any screenshots, so currently it's unusable. I'm otherwise happy with the software, but I see no other way to reach support. Can someone help me?
I wanted to have an app where I could manage my files but this app won't let you do that, it stores all the files within one single directory somewhere in the system.
Had a very poor poor performance and now doesn't even run on the Mojave. Last update is 6moths ago which means it's abandoned.
They have the most beautiful icon interface and no functionality. What a waste
The Pinterest style thumbnail view is great for viewing lots of images at once. At it’s really fast, almost scary how fast the app responds and runs. There’s only a few things missing to make this a 5 star rating:
1. It needs subfolders, you can only add one folder which makes it hard to organize image. If you’re coming from Ember or another image orgainzier app a folder is same as a “collection”. So it technically doesn’t have folders, smart folders, or anything like that. If you have a lot of folders you use ot organize with then you’ll be scrolling down the list for awhile.
2. Multiple library or sync options. You can only create one library, which isn’t a huge deal, but you can’t chose where it’s stored. The only reason this might make a difference for some is if you want to keep the library on Dropbox to sync between computers. There’s no sync option so having the abilltiy to keep the library on Dropbox is a nice workaround.
3. More account syncs. I acutally like to see an option where Inboard could sync with my Pinterest, Behance, and other accounts. Dribble is nice but it would be great to have more options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.