This app has been designed to help children develop their understanding of a selection of communication symbols showing emotions and feelings by relating them to bright clear animations and fun sounds.
Simply touch the symbol or scan using one or two switches to see how Smarty Pants reacts. Used individually or with a group as an excellent way to discuss feelings and emotions. Great fun can be had trying to imitate the sounds and faces shown.
This app offers both single and two switch access and can be used with all current iPad switch interfaces.
• Helps children relate to static symbols of actions.
• Offers an errorless introduction to switch scanning.
• Clear background and high contrast to help users with visual difficulties.
• Offers a neutral way to discuss feelings.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Update for latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
I just bought this app. It will not work on my iPad with iOS 6. I hope you fix this problem quickly! I need to use it at my drama class.
Can't rate it better because it's not working with ios6. Please fix soon so I can reconsider my rating.
Just bought this app for my classroom to use with SXI student using a wireless system and it won't work! BUMMER!! Now what? Please fix it fast!
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd 2012
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.