Financial Game: Income and Expenditure.
Revolutionising understanding of finance while improving numeracy.
The Financial Game has been developed by Tim Hill of TH Consulting over the last few years. Initially as a workshop participation game and now as an app.
As a Chartered Account and Business Consultant with a great interest in education, Tim could see there was a dramatic lack of financial awareness not only in the younger generation and school children but in many employees, managers and directors in all sectors of industry and commerce.
This was the inspiration for The Financial Game that is now being launched on iOS in partnership with Rotary International in Great Britain and Ireland.
Benefits of the Financial Game
- The Financial Game app can be part of the Flipped Learning pedagogical model
- Finance Made Fun
- Increasing Productivity
- The value and creation of budgets will be easily understood
- Income and Expenditure
- Literacy and Numeracy Improvements
- Raising Money for Rotary Great Britain and Ireland Polio Eradication
- The Game meets the needs of all learning styles (Honey and Mumford, and Golay) - activity, reflection, theory and practice, and meets all the memory retrieval styles - seeing, hearing, doing.
- The Financial Game allows people to manage their own development through Piaget’s Concrete Operational Stage and can be utilised as Holiday Homework.
- The app works intuitively and teaches in a fun way via experiential learning.
Fixed registration bug
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.