InCommon is a simple way to overcome addiction, mental distress, and problem habits with the power of social connection.
The app makes it easy to discover and nurture healthy relationships with a peer support community where recovery matters, when it matters most.
Find peer support with one tap of a big "Get Help" button, and connect with trusted peer networks in seconds, not hours. Tap "Give Help" to discover like-minded people you can impact, as well as personal joy, healing, and fulfillment.
Use InCommon to:
• Connect with the power of others' stories and journeys.
• Share your story anonymously, and begin your recovery with community.
• Keep your identity safe and private while you focus on issues that matter.
• Invite discreetly to your InCommon network, so sobriety is just a tap away.
• Invite friends and family to be in your personal support network.
• Post about daily community topics and learn from the community.
• Share your struggles in-app, instead of on open SMS and messengers.
• Check-in and grow daily––ups, downs, and everything in between belong here.
• Earn badges to encourage progress, and track how far you've come.
• Help others with your insight and change lives––no act is too small.
InCommon was borne of firsthand experience with porn addiction, and will always welcome fellow human beings struggling with any addictive problems. No problem is too small, and no challenges too great to overcome together.
You deserve a life you're proud to live. You belong in the InCommon community.
+ New Push Notifications feature!
+ New Community feature!
+ New Login Screen!
+ Layout upgrade
+ Streamlined interface and menu
+ Animated transitions
Ratings and Reviews
So when I hit rock bottom I didn’t know where to go, or how to find help. I kinda reached a point where it was either get sober or die, and my life was in shambles. Thankfully I found InCommon. Even after I found a 12 step program as a girl it was incredibly hard to find friends. As my life was radically changing, my “friends” turned out to not be so friendly anymore. InCommon was there for me during that transitional period in a way that I am confident saved my life. Anytime I was in a bad spot all I had to do was press the panic button, and I had real people who cared messaging me immediately. They talked to me, they listened to me and helped me. Nowadays I’m in a MUCH better spot, and am actively working my recovery. Had InCommon not existed, I am confident I would be 8 feet under today instead of enjoying my newfound freedom. I cannot recommend InCommon enough.
Trouble creating account
I love the idea of this app, and found it when I was struggling to stay sober. But I can’t seem to create an account in order to use it. After entering my email address the screen simply freezes. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but the problem persists.
Update: apparently the email address I was using was too long. After Jeddy figured it out I was able to register and the app has been wonderful.
Only helpful app I could find!
There are barely any apps for saa as it is and finding this app was like a miracle! You can have the option to either give or receive help and whenever receiving help someone will usually message you within a few minutes. Everyone that I have spoke to so far is very down to earth and there is no judgement here!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words. InCommon was definitely made to help SAA and 12 step, as well as people struggling before recovery. Excited to improve the app every day for people like you! ––Jeddy
- InCommon Recovery Inc
- 34.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 InCommon Recovery Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.