All new IncrediBooth Video, featuring Video Strips and Live Photo Strips!
Cram together, sit down, and strike a pose all over again with the completely revamped IncrediBooth Video. Easily swipe to change your booth while capturing or after the shot, with tons of new export options and bells and whistles. Includes 4 photo booths, each with a unique feel and photo strip effect.
• Harvey's Photo Parlor - hop into that awesome old vintage photo booth in the corner of your favorite dive bar for an unforgettable experience
• Bullseye Shooting Gallery - check out that amazing photo booth hiding behind the lemonade stand at the summer carnival, just don't forget the cotton candy!
• Gare du Nord Photomaton - while you're waiting for your train to Bastille, snag four photos in this gritty old photo booth
• Super Mega Happy Fun-Fun Booth - all the rage in Japan, this photo booth give you instant results to make your face go :-D (shoot a strip with a friend to unlock this booth)
(Rumor has it Swanko Stu hid another photo booth in the source code somewhere, keep an eye out!)
After the shot, save your experience in some amazing new innovative formats:
• Video Strips: a perfect 10 second clip, just right for sharing to Stories or your TL
• Live Photo Strips: available in classic Strip and all-new Quad format, see everything that happened between each shot!
• Many export options, such as looping video, 2x2 quad format photo, and more!
Live Photo features only available on iPhone 6s or newer — with older devices photos will be still images but all other features are still available.
• Updated for iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max screen sizes
• New 'minimal background' option when exporting video for a cleaner presentation
• New app icon
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Off to a great start.
Can we have a feature that allows you to save your favorite vid instead of the whole thing? Sometimes there’s one good vid out the whole bunch.
Is THIS supposed to replace Incredibooth photo?
It doesn’t offer any of the fun, abstract photo options as the photo version did nor can you save individual photos as the prior. Please tell me you’re coming out with a Incredibooth 2 photo version* in which you could offer even more of the Hipstamatic filters & films optioned into the photo booths, that would be rad.
Why did you take Incredibooth out of the App Store? I still used that very often.
There’s still nothing like it in the App Store.
We Love it BUT
Used this app for a ver important event at my office today and it was a great hit! BUT as I am trying to share the photos/vids I see there is no way to email or txt the pics to the guest who took pics. This app would get 5🌟’s if the guest could send the pics directly to themselves!!!!! PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!!!!🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Oh and add customization on backgrounds!!!! This would be a slam DUNK app!
- Hipstamatic, LLC
- 214.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hipstamatic, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.