Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site*
- Join over 250 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users' complete customer journey by:
- helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
- better measure the performance of our ads;
- facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
- helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017
Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018
We frequently make improvements to Indeed Jobs to give you the best possible experience. To make sure you have the latest and greatest Indeed Jobs app, keep your Updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using indeed for almost a full year now for free and I have had amazing results. I have applied and sent my resume into many different potentially employers, to be exact I have applied to 56 different positions and amazingly I have had someone personally respond with an email from the company itself asking for an interview that day or over the phone interview that same day, out of the 56 positions applied for, I had 43 responses like the one I described, I recommend indeed to anyone and everyone looking for a career change, it is so easy and once you create your resume you literally just click to apply to most jobs although some may want you to fill out an application as well, as long as you save your information once you open the application online it will pretty much already be filled out using the information from your indeed resume as long as you save it. Indeed is truly amazing and has made it so easy for myself to follow my dreams and goals without all the hassle and stress that usually causes most people to say “forget it”, thank you Indeed!
Great to find jobs, but app is not user friendly
I do like this app, it is extremely useful, however, the one complaint I have about this app is the ease (or lack of) of use. Once you have applied for a job specifically using Indeed to upload your resume and it gives you the option to go back, it takes you to the description of the job again. The Back button does not take you back to the listings. You have to hit the Home button and start from the beginning, not where you left off. If you were on page 10, you have to go page by page to find where you left off. The app also repeats the same postings multiple times, even when you have either already applied or have saved the posting to “Your Jobs.” It’s gets very frustrating to spend an hour and a half and have only been able to apply to a handful of jobs because of having to start your search from the beginning after applying to one. If this was not an issue and I could be taken back to the place I left off I would easily give this app five stars. I find it better than the Monster or Career Builder sites.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for getting in touch. Once you finish viewing a job or filling out an application, you can simply swipe down and return to the search results exactly where you left off. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to walk through it together.
The app overall is good it’s easy to follow it can be a bit frustrating at times. The only thing that I dislike about the app is that I’m very keen on checking my email, and I don’t like the fact that the app doesn’t inform the companies I’m applying too. It would be good if it said a disclaimer after you applied. Like oh so and so company has been informed that you have sent your email and resume they will get back to you as soon as they can. It needs to have a system where they can immediately eliminate candidates that don’t fill the requirements. Then the ones that would be good for a phone call. Then like oh you got a job interview. Like something for employers and companies to immediately eliminate certain candidates. I’m very sure I haven’t heard from at least 20 companies I’ve applied to but still waiting on them. It’s very frustrating to know I have applied to such and such companies. And they can’t get back to me with even the simplest of responses like oh we aren’t looking for candidates right now. Or we like your skills but we haven’t selected your resume at this time. It would be very nice is there was a automatic response system indeed could apply to the website or something similar.
- Indeed Inc.
- 73.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Indeed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.