Discover your next job opportunity on Indeed, the free job search app designed to connect you with better work anytime, anywhere.
Forget the other job search apps. With 12 jobs added every second and smart search filters to quickly narrow in on your ideal role, your next job is at your fingertips.
Whether casually browsing or urgently applying, Indeed has the jobs you want, all in one place, with advanced functionality to help you find work that meet your needs and easily apply from your device.
• Search the comprehensive database to find jobs, which includes employment opportunities posted on other job search sites, and explore recommended roles based on your preferences and work experience.
• Upload your resume or use Indeed’s resume builder to show your best self to employers and let your next job find you.
• Apply with your saved resume to avoid rewriting the same information for each job application during your job search.
• Keep track of applications during your job search and get notified when an employer has read and responded to your application on Indeed.
• Understand what employees think about their workplace with more than 700 million company ratings and reviews.
• Uncover what a job pays before you apply with more than 1.1 billion salaries searchable by job title, company, and location.
• Find jobs with flexible work options using our smart search filters, including: remote jobs, side jobs, freelance jobs, government jobs, part time jobs, and jobs that allow you to work from home or work from anywhere.
No matter where you are in your career, our job search app lets you show your best self, from application to interview. At Indeed, we help people get jobs.
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users' complete customer journey by:
• helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
• better measure the performance of our ads;
• facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
• helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns
Bug fixes and various improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using Indeed for many years. It is one of the best job apps around. Simply create an account and upload your resume. Indeed has a large amount of job postings available. The search bar is really easy to use. You just enter what kind of job your looking for and the location you want to work in. It brings up all the relevant postings with descriptions of the job. The listings vary between employers, but most have the pay rate, hours and an employer post of what the job entails. If you find one you like, all you have to do is click the apply button. The app pretty much walks you through the application process and all you need to do is fill in the required information. Another feature that I really like is the skill assessment tool. There are various types of skills assessments that determine your level of proficiency in certain areas of your field. For example if you’re in manufacturing, you might have assessments for safety or mechanical knowledge. I think the assessment is a great indicator for both yourself and any potential employers. Once you complete the assessment it becomes a part of your profile. You also have the ability to save jobs your interested in and revisit them later if you’re not ready to apply. To sum it up, if you’re looking for work then this is the app for you. 5/5
A must have
If you need a job, you NEED this app! Over the years of me job hunting and all the different jobs that I’ve had, this app has given me the most success in getting hired. I have put in the time going online and filling out applications, going into businesses in person and talking to the manager, and multiple other things. But nothing has gotten me the results like indeed has. With my time on this platform, I’ve realized just how much employers use indeed. I have gotten hired multiple different times from being on indeed. I just recently got hired at a job where a company reached out to me! When I was at the job interview I saw that they had my information printed out from the indeed website. Indeed is a really easy to use platform. Making my résumé was so easy with them, and I can even download my résumé to use for other applications elsewhere from the one I made on the site. I truly can’t say enough about indeed. If you need your life to change and you need the job that you’re looking for, you need this app!
It’s good! But I think it could be better!
Indeed is my go to app to job hunt. And I’ve had to do a LOT of job hunting! My circumstances recently changed from being able to work full time out of the house to part time in the house. What I find complicated with the app is that even if I use the filters to narrow down my job search, it doesn’t really seem to help. I want to look for ONLY part time jobs, which I specified in the filter options. However, the majority of the jobs presented to me are still full time jobs that just won’t work for my schedule. It makes sifting through everything a huge headache and honestly, pretty discouraging. I’m not sure why the filters aren’t working properly (I double checked to make sure I had chosen the right options and that those options were highlighted as being used), but if they would, the app experience would be great and a lot more user friendly. I also think it would be great to be able to specify jobs you DON’T want to see. I’m open to data entry and transcription jobs, but NOT customer service. As of now, you can only look at ALL job listings, or ONE type of job listing. It’s pretty limiting. All in all, Indeed has helped me a lot to find great jobs, but I’ve found it more difficult to use as my circumstances have changed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Indeed Inc.
- 116.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Indeed