Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the I&M app requires an active account that is registered online at IndianaMichiganPower.com
This release contains a fix for the issue that was preventing some customers from making ACH Payments in the app.
We value your feedback! Please submit your suggestions for improvements to email@example.com. If you are enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and a review!
Ratings and Reviews
I have used the I&M web sight on all my devices and have been pleased. I was notified today of the app version and downloaded it to my phone. The problem I have with it vs. the web site version, is that you cannot not use it to see power outages other than your own. I may be missing something, but I can’t find anything.
I have other properties that are of interest other than the one that is registered with this app. I will continue using the web site which I think is outstanding.
The app worked well for the first couple weeks. I only intended to use it for bill amount and info on any outage that might occur at the house. It worked great for that.
But now when I open the app, it just says that the network connection is lost. The phone is connected to the internet just fine. This renders the app useless.
“Lost Network Connection”
Regardless of whether I’m connected via WiFi or just cellular, the application gives me the message “It looks like you’ve lost your network connection.”. I’ve checked and I’m using the correct credentials for my account. (Which shouldn’t make a difference either way) The application does not work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.