The official mobile app of the Indianapolis Colts.
Stay up-to-date on everything Colts with breaking news, game highlights, player interviews, cheerleader photographs and more.
Make the most of your Colts gameday with injury reports, drive summaries and statistics.
It’s everything a Colts fan could want at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
· BREAKING NEWS: Make sure to turn on notifications so you get real-time roster updates, know when to tune-in for press conferences and other breaking news
· NEWS: Matchup previews and post-game recaps, plus in-depth player features and more
· VIDEOS: Game highlights, practice recaps, player interviews and press conferences
· PHOTOS: Players, behind the scenes, cheerleaders and Colts events
· AUDIO: Radio shows and the best game highlights
· TEAM: Roster, depth chart, injury report, player and coach bios
· SEASON: Schedule, standings, statistics
· FANS: Message board, phone backgrounds and Colts on social
· CHEERLEADERS: Roster, photos and videos
· TICKETS: Season tickets, single game tickets, premium seating and mobile ticketing
· PRO SHOP: The place to go for the best game day gear
· LUCAS OIL STADIUM: The latest information on Colts gameday activities
Follow us: @Colts on Twitter and Facebook.com/Colts
- Critical ticketing updates
- Many new improvements, features and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m starting my fifth year as a STM. The articles and videos on the app work very well. Unfortunately, I can rarely get the audio media (interviews, podcasts, updates, etc.) to work. It usually either doesn’t play or when I tap the interview, it starts music from my iPhone music app. I have a two hour drive home after the games and would love to be able to listen to all of the audio on the trip home. That has been all but impossible. When I am able to get it to work and get interrupted, I can’t start where I left off, but rather only have a choice of starting from the beginning, even when I’ve already listened to the first 30 minutes.
After four years as a STM and never figuring out where to find my Colts Loyalty points, I finally figured out that I had to create a separate account from the Colts app for Colts Loyalty. Other than points I got for signing up and for renewing my 2020 season tickets, I got ZERO Loyalty Points for my first four years of being a STM. Pretty disappointing! I still don’t understand why I need three different accounts for being a Colts fan (Colts app, Ticketmaster or NFL Exchange and Colts Loyalty) or what really belongs to which account. It’s all very confusing and I consider myself pretty high tech, but I guess I’m not!
Always closes when view articles and photos
I love having the app to see the scores and stats since I don’t live in Indiana anymore. Every time I try to read an article, look at photos or even try to sign into the fanzone the app will close out an not let me read or watch what so want too. I rely on the app to keep me updated on my favorite team. When I first download the app several years ago it worked perfectly but not I am VERY limited on what I can view due to it closing out on everything.
This app is insanely frustrating when listening to any audio source within the app. Controls don’t appear in the control center when you swipe down from the top right corner. Just incorporate audio controls into the app already... it’s painful if you’re listening to something and have to stop it half way through and have no way to get back to where you left off without listening to the whole first half again. Other than that that app is pretty good.
- Indianapolis Colts Inc
- 180.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 COLTS INC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.