The music currency, revolutionizing an artists ability to market, monetize, produce, protect and manage their creative content through the chain of custody smart contracts.
indieOn Subscription Details:
indieOn has two plans for the subscribers.
1) Individual: The subscriber-only have the full access to the indieOn's whole content and it's featured.
2) Family: The subscriber can invite 5 other family members inside the app. So that the others also have the full access to the indieOn's whole content and it's features along with him/her.
Apple Subscription Terms:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Privacy & Terms
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
- Micah Hale
- 46.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright All right reserved @ indieon 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Individual $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.