Face it. When it comes to tools, it’s all about which brands you trust. When your business depends on productivity, when
you need to meet a deadline, when the work is tough and the specs are demanding - you have to be able to trust your tools
to help you get the job done. And you have to trust the company that makes those tools.
Snap-on Industrial’s Brands Catalog app lets you browse innovative tools & equipment for Critical Industries with a simple tap of the screen. With over 500 pages of the latest tool & equipment offerings right at your fingertips, the media-rich digital catalog is interactive, easy to use, and lets you see products in great detail. The catalog includes hand tools, power tools, tool storage, diagnostics and shop equipment for Industry. Quality, performance and innovation, that is what you’ll find in the new Snap-on Industrial Brands catalog app.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't bother downloading it you can't use it anyway. It will crash and do nothing. I can see why I should do business anymore with Snapon. Don't want to give me a catalog off the truck and they can't build an app to look at the products either.
- BlueToad, Inc
- 155.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.