Trusted options for machine repair
The Up! App quickly connects people who need machine service with service providers, including OEMs, distributors and third-party companies. This helps companies address one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing – machine downtime.
Here's how the app works. Repair and service are right at your fingertips. Get service options in three simple steps:
1. Send Service Requests
2. Receive Responses
3. Schedule Repair Service
For service providers, the Up! App gives you another option for connecting with new customers and serving existing customers.
• Service requesters quickly and efficiently communicate their request to a network of service providers
• Service providers get notifications and can respond with proposals from anywhere
• User collaboration for service requesters and service providers with the ability to coordinate to all see the same information at once.
Reasons for Requesters to Get Up!
• Get Service when your current provider is unavailable
• Meet an Unmet Need for a current service or repair issue or preventative maintenance
• Find Specialty Providers for unusual or hard-to-service legacy machines
• Get Multiple Quotes to satisfy internal sourcing requirements
Ways Providers Can Grow Their Business with Up!
• Ensure Brand Visibility as The Up! App usage grows
• Serve Existing Customers Better for a current service or repair issue
• Optimize Service Technicians and minimize the time your staff is on the bench
Up! serves machines across a variety of manufacturing plant types, including job shops, machine shops, machine tools, tool and die, tiered suppliers, as well as industries, including aerospace, automotive, plastics, heavy machinery, medical, forging, stamping, metal fabrication, cutting and welding, and others.
Welcome Screen: enjoy a personalized welcome with “what’s new” and industry highlights
In App Direct Messaging: communicate directly within the quote and attach files
Notifications Center with Redirect: tap on a notification and go right to that action
Favorites: add your top users to your own favorites list
Problem Description Viewing: see the long description within a fixed area
Ratings and Reviews
The apps interface does not lend itself to evenly or equally distributing exposure to service providers. When you first open the app it starts listing service providers based on no particular method before the requester has either signed in or created a request. A requester doesn’t even have to create a request or sign in to start seeing potential service providers. While this app appears to be a decent source for requesters, it does not bode well for all providers In a geographical area. A user would have to scroll and scroll and scroll to see the complete list of service providers and there’s no method of ranking the service providers by geographical area.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and for calling in to discuss your ideas. We are always looking for ways to enhance The Up! App and ensure it is helping connect service providers like yourself with people who need machine service. We will incorporate your feedback into our development discussions for future releases.
Me work management in machine shop
Fill out create account application
The app claims that there is abusive content and I must change it to proceed
Can’t use up app if you can’t get in...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.