Trusted options for machine repair
The Up! App quickly connects people who need machine service with service providers, including OEMs, distributors and third-party companies. This helps companies address one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing – machine downtime.
Here's how the app works. Repair and service are right at your fingertips. Get service options in three simple steps:
1. Send Service Requests
2. Receive Responses
3. Schedule Repair Service
For service providers, the Up! App gives you another option for connecting with new customers and serving existing customers.
• Service requesters quickly and efficiently communicate their request to a network of service providers
• Service providers get notifications and can respond with proposals from anywhere
• User collaboration for service requesters and service providers with the ability to coordinate to all see the same information at once.
Reasons for Requesters to Get Up!
• Get Service when your current provider is unavailable
• Meet an Unmet Need for a current service or repair issue or preventative maintenance
• Find Specialty Providers for unusual or hard-to-service legacy machines
• Get Multiple Quotes to satisfy internal sourcing requirements
Ways Providers Can Grow Their Business with Up!
• Ensure Brand Visibility as The Up! App usage grows
• Serve Existing Customers Better for a current service or repair issue
• Optimize Service Technicians and minimize the time your staff is on the bench
Up! serves machines across a variety of manufacturing plant types, including job shops, machine shops, machine tools, tool and die, tiered suppliers, as well as industries, including aerospace, automotive, plastics, heavy machinery, medical, forging, stamping, metal fabrication, cutting and welding, and others.
· Ability to differentiate between Provider/Requester within the in app chat feature with role based color coding.
· Improved sorting capability.
· Service Providers can now submit quotes based on an estimated flat rate in addition to an estimated hourly rate.
· Allows the Service Requesters to share the reasons for cancelling a service request.
· Telephone extension field has been added.
· Within teaming, the ability to swipe and delete team invitations
· Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The apps interface does not lend itself to evenly or equally distributing exposure to service providers. When you first open the app it starts listing service providers based on no particular method before the requester has either signed in or created a request. A requester doesn’t even have to create a request or sign in to start seeing potential service providers. While this app appears to be a decent source for requesters, it does not bode well for all providers In a geographical area. A user would have to scroll and scroll and scroll to see the complete list of service providers and there’s no method of ranking the service providers by geographical area.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and for calling in to discuss your ideas. We are always looking for ways to enhance The Up! App and ensure it is helping connect service providers like yourself with people who need machine service. We will incorporate your feedback into our development discussions for future releases.
Lags and glitches
Both the app and the website behave the same, awful way. We are required to use this by a vendor, and I hate it. There is no way to contact the person for more details without submitting a quote, and I can’t submit a quote without more details. We’re losing out on money because we can’t get hold of the customer without submitting a false quote. Save your time.
Developer Response ,
Dear Anonymous User, thank you for your candid feedback about our app. We are aware that there are some lag issues with certain screens and a fix is already in development and will be released into production around July 19th. You do currently have the ability to communicate with the service requester within your quote using the new In App Messaging feature which was released April 1, 2019. It was designed using customer feedback, and I think you will find it will assist with your concern. If you have not updated your app, please do so to take advantage of all that version 3.1 has to offer. Feel free to reach out to our Customer Success Team, now or in the future, if you need assistance, or have other feedback for us about The Up! App. They can be reached at (614) 407-8674, or by email at email@example.com.
Me work management in machine shop
Fill out create account application
The app claims that there is abusive content and I must change it to proceed
Can’t use up app if you can’t get in...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.