Industry Idle - Factory Tycoon 4+
Build, Automate and Trade
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
No micro transactions. No forced ads. Only hours of fun! Build your factory, expand your business and trade with other players!
- 120+ different factories to build and manage
- 85+ different resources to produce, buy and sell
- Realistic market simulation that challenges your trading skill
- 12+ Procedurally generated maps with both hex grid and square grid
- Unlock 50+ powerful policies that drastically change the gameplay
- Manage and optimize your economy with detailed charts and data tools
- Offline earning based on your company's valuation
- Prestige and unlock powerful upgrades
Choose Your Own Play Style
Each factory has a lot of tweaks that you can micromanage and optimize. Or you can just sit back, trust the game AI and watch the numbers go up, either way, you can enjoy the game with your own play style. And you even get earnings when you are offline!
Optimize Your Economy
There are a lot of tools in the game to help you analyze your production bottlenecks, wasted resources, and imbalanced resource distribution. There are powerful policies that allow you to take your economy to a whole new direction.
Prestige and Progress Further
Prestige allows you to unlock new maps with new resources and endless possibilities. You also earn Swiss money to unlock permanent upgrades to help with start faster and expand bigger.
- Added Turkish and Bahasa language in chat (@FishPond)
- Hide Produce All Crops Swiss Boost if the game does not have Expansion Pack 2 (@FishPond)
- Bugfix: Activating Electric Fish Pond policy without Hydro Power Plant will cause Fish Pond to malfunction (@FishPond)
- QoL: Add building count in building panel (@WingedLeo)
- QoL: Add a warning if a building does not benefit from certain policies (@WingedLeo)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and addicting
This game is fun and addicting once you figure it out. Tutorial isn’t bad but could be a little more detailed. Did not know about building colors until the second play-through.
One change I would make is regarding offline bonus ads. I bought the expansion, so have the option to disable ads, but did not. However, lately the system keeps making the bonus button disappear, stating it could not play the ad. I assume it’s because II have done it so much the ad service ran out of ads for me.
My change would be, if you own the DLC, and the ad cannot play, reward the user anyway.
A Favorite! Really impressive.
Finally! An idle game that is not silly, ad bound, and too simple. This is a surprisingly interesting game of supply management. The depth in details like statistics and displays to analyze systemic problems with supply chains is deeper than most games of its kind considering the minimalist display. Fits well on an iPhone for all it does. And the lack of the typically childish look and stupid coin or stars floating all over creation begging frantic screen banging to get “rewards” is so refreshing. I really hope more developers take note of the quality of this product!
Again, the most striking thing is it does not have the look feel it’s targeted for a 6 year old like most games these days. And one that begs for in app purchases to play. It does have 1 package that expands industries which I was more than happy to buy if only to support developer.
Ps My first review in years. That’s how impressed I was!
More Confusing Than Most Games
The tutorial doesn’t do well at explaining things or highlighting what building it’s actually talking about. Supply and demand for my own buildings (not selling resources) also wasn’t making any sense. In short: I produced 80 gas, used 60 on a power plant, and should have excess of ~500 power. Instead, my power plant randomly says it doesn’t have enough gas, and my gas mines don’t have enough power.
It should have been self sustaining with extra gas to sell for profit and extra power so I could build new buildings but nope, it randomly says something doesn’t have what it needs.
It also does terrible at easing you into the game mechanics. Right off the bat you can build a lot anywhere, and each building has several menus/catatonies of information. Not worth the time to figure out an “Idle” game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ruoyu Sun
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fish Pond Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack 1 $2.99
- Expansion Pack 2 $2.99