WIth simple, high-contrast illustrations, engaging animal sounds, animations, and stimulating 'bubbles', Infant Zoo is designed specifically for newborns and young babies.
Infant stimulation can help improve your baby's attention span, memory and curiosity, while research has shown that the secret to infant visual stimulation lies in high-contrast colors.
Use Infant Zoo and its high-contrast visuals to help calm and soothe your baby as well as increase concentration skills, enhance natural curiosity, and stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.
• 16 high-contrast animals with sound and animation
• 2 modes of play - 'watch' mode for newborns and 'play' mode for older babies
• A 'watch mode' that allows your infant watch Infant Zoo like a movie
• A 'play mode' that encourages interaction for when your infant is able to grasp
• 'Bubbles' when you shake the iPhone/iPad
• Vibrations when the animal animates
• Support for Retina iPad and iPhone
• This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases
• This app DOES NOT contain any 3rd party advertising
• This app DOES contain an external link back to our other age appropriate apps.
• This app DOES NOT report any personally identifiable user data
Now optimized for iOS 13 and larger iPhone sizes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My sons favorite!
Keeps my son occupied for hours!! For me to take a shower, him to stay calm if he’s awake in the car, still on the plane, SO MUCH! Moms- if you need a few minutes, to do anything.. even snuggle your hubby.. highly recommend! We use this app almost everyday and B gets so excited to hear the animals and see the colors! I’ve even gone as far as singing the tune to him without the app on to calm him down in the car and it’s worked!!! Worth the few dollars spent!
App is amazingly awesome ! My LO has been watching since he was 2MO. The app seems to have an error in it. I purchased the upgrade but it keeps reverting back to the free app and asking “do I want to upgrade”. When I go to upgrade “open” is the option since I paid for the app. A bit frustrating.
3 1/2 month old simulating sounds!
I’m shocked my 3 1/2 month old daughter repeated meow meow after watching the cat! I just had to buy the rest of the animals for her. I thought it was s little pricey but apparently worth it. She loves it! Thank you for the great infant app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.