WIth simple, high-contrast illustrations, engaging animal sounds, animations, and stimulating 'bubbles', Infant Zoo is designed specifically for newborns and young babies.
Infant stimulation can help improve your baby's attention span, memory and curiosity, while research has shown that the secret to infant visual stimulation lies in high-contrast colors.
Use Infant Zoo and its high-contrast visuals to help calm and soothe your baby as well as increase concentration skills, enhance natural curiosity, and stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.
• 16 high-contrast animals with sound and animation
• 2 modes of play - 'watch' mode for newborns and 'play' mode for older babies
• A 'watch mode' that allows your infant watch Infant Zoo like a movie
• A 'play mode' that encourages interaction for when your infant is able to grasp
• 'Bubbles' when you shake the iPhone/iPad
• Vibrations when the animal animates
• Support for Retina iPad and iPhone
• This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases
• This app DOES NOT contain any 3rd party advertising
• This app DOES contain an external link back to our other age appropriate apps.
• This app DOES NOT report any personally identifiable user data
• Fixed an issue that was causing some crashing.
Ratings and Reviews
App is amazingly awesome ! My LO has been watching since he was 2MO. The app seems to have an error in it. I purchased the upgrade but it keeps reverting back to the free app and asking “do I want to upgrade”. When I go to upgrade “open” is the option since I paid for the app. A bit frustrating.
3 1/2 month old simulating sounds!
I’m shocked my 3 1/2 month old daughter repeated meow meow after watching the cat! I just had to buy the rest of the animals for her. I thought it was s little pricey but apparently worth it. She loves it! Thank you for the great infant app!
Infant Zoo : Visual Stimulation for Babies is one fantastic app, not only for babies, but it can also be used for kids just learning about cause and effect and for visually impaired kids. The bright and high contrast graphics keeps kids on task and engaged. There are 2 modes of play...a "watch" and an "interactive" setting. The watch mode can be used for visual targeting and attention, and you could hold this app in different planes - higher, lower, left right, etc. to try to get that visual attention to any place in their environment. The interactive mode takes things a step further by demanding action. Links to other apps are under a secured button. There are no ads or IAPs. I would highly recommend this to AT's, clinicians, and families.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.