Reimagine and Discover a new way of navigating your Firebase Database with Inferno, the beautiful Firebase Client. Optimized for both developers and database administrators in mind to provide a compelling new way of viewing, editing, and monitoring your database.
- Easy Authentication with any google account that has access to your database.
- Manage multiple accounts and easily switch between them (included with Inferno Pro).
- State of the Art views for each field type.
- So much customization to make Inferno your own.
- Breakthrough searching to filter out exactly what document you are looking for through it’s ID, date created or updated, or fields (field type, field value or field name)
- Gorgeous Toast Alerts to let you know exactly what is going on behind the screen working with your database.
- Privacy focused, with your access tokens stored and encrypted in your iCloud Keychain. We will never collect any of your database’s information.
- Simply fast database usage metrics that let you monitor any time period you would like.
- Auto Dark Mode that analyzes your current brightness and time of day to determine whether you need dark mode or light mode (included with Inferno Pro). P.S. both look great.
- Secure Inferno with biometrics to make sure you are the only one with access to it (Included with Inferno Pro)
- Download your databases in json format (included with Inferno Pro).
- Easily delete multiple documents or collections.
- Usage Alerts & Notifications to alert you of any suspicious database activity (included with Inferno Pro).
- Don’t worry about any database accidents using Inferno with the Undo button (included with Inferno Pro).
- Add documents with suggested fields that analyze the documents you are dealing with and provide you similar fields so you don’t have to fill them in each time (included with Inferno Pro).
- Move documents or collections to different collections or projects (included with Inferno Pro).
- Copy and Paste Documents (included with Inferno Pro).
- Rename Documents and Collections (included with Inferno Pro).
- And much more!
Inferno requires you to have an existing Firebase account and database. You will need to sign in through Google with a database authorized Firebase account.
We are not responsible for anything you do in Inferno with your database.
Not Affiliated with Google.
Created by Peter Khouly.
A couple of bug fixes and improvements relating to the Keychain Sync.
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for using Firebase
Can't ever go back to the usual Firebase console.
Not only does it easily handle my accounts and allow me to switch seemlessly between projects, but it looks amazing and everything just works so well. 2.5MB download size also is amazing as I've tried other Firebase Clients and they were usually in the 100s and 200s. Overall great app and lots of attention to detail, can't wait to see what's next with the updates.
Well designed, and well developed
You can tell the developer took time to create this app. It has a good UI/UX, and it is well designed. I am excited for the ability to edit documents, and more features like this.
Great Idea but doesn’t work
Love the idea but none of my real-time databases load. Was hoping I could use the app to edit data on the fly but not able to do so since nothing loads.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peter Khouly
- 2.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Peter Khouly
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $3.99
- Pro Yearly $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.