InfiLog is an outstanding tool that lets you track and log most of everyday subjects.
It is excellent for keeping journals, diaries or just to log something on a regular basis e.g. economy, workout sessions, shopping, movie reviews, visited places and much more.
InfiLog lets you create your own lists according to your preferences. You can choose between a variety of input elements such as location, text/numeric fields, images, stopwatch, date/time, checkboxes and much more.
You can get started in just three simple steps.
1. Create your categories
2. Create or use an existing template for your categories.
3. You are now ready to start posting entries to your category on a regular basis.
Furthermore, you may use the graph to track your numerical values over time.
◆ Highly customizable
◆ Several input elements to choose from
◆ Graph with goal/target line
◆ Daily Reminders - Receive a notification that reminds you to add new entries
◆ Export your reports as Email, PDF or CSV
◆ Backup data
Don’t hesitate to try it out now. More interesting content is planned for future releases.
- Full iPad support
- PDF Export
- Allow exporting images in emails
- Graph now works in both landscape and portrait
Ratings and Reviews
Graphing does not work well
The concept of tracking anything & enabling the user to configure is great. However this app is in it's infant stage. For instance the design of the user experience is fair at best & the graphing does not make sense if it's even working.
Versatile and efficient
Takes a bit of exploration just because there are so many options you can configure, but there are also built-in templates to log things like weight or reviews, with no need to configure anything. Very customizable, allows you to log many things at once and label/organize exactly the way you want.
App shows promise
I like this app, it's just what I need. With some additions it will get more stars. It has the potential to be a 5 star app.
1. Seriously needs an edit ability. Currently there is no way to edit your entry once you save it. 😱
2. Need to be able to identify entries. I made a log called meetings the entries under the category are "Meeting 1" and "Meeting 2" that has no meaning. Each item should have the ability to have a unique name.😱
That's the major stuff I see for now.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arvid Bjorkqvist
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Arvid Björkqvist
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.