Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
• Fixed rendering and crash issues on devices with PowerVR GPU
• Fixed various other crashes
New A350-900 with functional glass cockpit, reworked C172, new TBM live cockpit, new and improved map, and more!
• Completely reworked C172. Free functional steam gauge version, and functional glass cockpit for subscribers
• New A350-900 Aircraft with gear tilt and functional glass cockpit
• Newly reworked, faster map with improved borders and coastlines, and autopilot helper
• Updated TBM-930 cockpit with functional instruments
• Reworked in-flight user interface with new button positioning, systems menu, and haptic feedback
• Added NDB/VOR Navigation
• Tap airport in multiplayer page to go directly to airport
• A320 instrument improvements (ECAM and Autopilot Panel)
• Improved terrain rendering algorithm
• iOS 13 support
• ARC/NAV mode for A320
• Progressive braking on rudder pedal by tapping rudder control and sliding down
• New A320 liveries
• Improved live instruments performance
• Stricter gate size restrictions online. Now adhering to actual restrictions
• Fixed crash when switching to Tower camera when very far from the closest airport
• Fixed occasional crash when suspending and resuming the app
• Fixed occasional crash that can occur on approach after a long flight
For full description of 19.4 updates, please visit infiniteflight.com/blog
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great flight simulator
This is a wonderful flight simulator, and I see that a lot of people are complaining about having to pay for extra features. Those who are, please read. For five dollars you are getting an amazing mobile flight simulator with over a dozen planes with liveries of actual companies and airliners. A lot of real life physics including wind, turbulence, day/night, g force, weight, and much, much more. You get to explore miles and miles of different regions around the world. There is no other mobile flight simulator with these features with that low of a price. Look at Aerofly FS 2019, it only has one region (In Southern California), less plane functions, and is a couple bucks more. X-Plane 10, only has a handful a free planes and is just a bad flight simulator. The people who are complaining are either complaining about the price or are just mad because they aren’t getting the very full game. The developers would be getting very little pay for the effort they put in if they took off the pro subscription and had to run an online server. The reason I’m taking a star off is because of the price of pro, $80 dollars a year! Although there is so much features, this is a mobile game, not a professional simulator. Make it $15-$30 a year, not $80. I would pay $40 maximum if it were a one time payment for online. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, just wait, occasionally developers will add another free plane or feature.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! There are currently no plans of cutting the price to half. The reason for this is simply because maintaining the infrastructure that Global requires with multiple servers, acquiring update satellite imagery and so on is unfortunately quite costly. If that situation would ever to change, we'll change with it!
Best flight sim ever
I bought this app a year ago, and I have loved it. It is my main simulator. For those say that the $5 is a demo, this is a lot more than a demo. You get around 8 aircraft with lots of detail and accurate physics. No other mobile flight sim comes with that many aircraft. This sim also contains stunning graphics no matter where you fly. If you buy the pro subscription, you get a whole lot more. You get nearly 40 aircraft, access to all new features in updates, global flight, and 3 multiplayer servers for each skill level. The live experience is amazing once you get used to it. You get a lot of detailed planes and thousands of worldwide airports. For those complaining about the price: I have done calculations (probably inaccurate), and this game probably costs over $3 million to operate. This sim is how it’s developers make money. Paying the 12 developers is expensive. Next, the 3 huge servers are very expensive. The satellite imagery costs nearly a million dollars. Aircraft research, the community, and other costs are thousands of dollars. Also, the yearly subscription isn’t the only option. It cost just $10 to get all these features for a month. Try it out and see how good it is. If you want to continue, buy the subscription for a longer period of time, and you will get a discount. Overall, this is a great app, and I thank the developers for all their effort that they put into this app.
I hope you found this review helpful. Thanks for reading.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support.
Great, But Developers Please Read This Reveiw please I updated it please respond
I have loved this flight Sim played it everyday basically. But I spent 5 bucks for the flight sim. I really don’t want to spend 10 bucks a month. There are a few planes I would love to buy I just don’t want to pay for for them monthly. I want to be able to buy planes individually instead of buying pro. You should make it that with pro you still get all the planes. But for the people who don’t want to pay monthly to play multiplayer and stuff like that can just buy the planes they want. Your responses in my opinion have been pretty dull on this subject you have been saying we have to keep the servers up and running. I get that it’s expensive but I just want to be able to buy individual planes that’s it. I really want the A350 it’s just I don’t have 10 bucks a month I want to be able to keep it and pay one fee. Thank you for reading this and can you please add it that we are able to buy individual aircraft instead of a pro thing for 10 bucks. I am not saying you should remove pro you should keep it but I think it should be for multiplayer and the map. You would probably make more money selling them in individual the aircraft. I just really want to buy the A350 and be able to keep it forever not paying 10 bucks a month. Thank you for reading this. Charge like 5-10 bucks a plane or if it’s a smaller plane 3 bucks.
Developer Response ,
Hello! In-App purchases are the largest source of support tickets for us and most developers. Maintaining IAPs across multiple devices, and countries can be labor intensive and problematic for the customer. By not having IAP aircraft we can better control aircraft quality, and rework and add models as necessary without inconveniencing you.
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 83.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Infinite Flight LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) $9.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) $49.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.