Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Real-world navigation data including airspaces, NAVAIDs, SIDs, STARs, and approaches, furnished by NavBlue (an Airbus Company)
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real-time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience that allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
• Fixed crashes and replay issues
Reworked B777-200 with animated cockpit, reworked B737 live cockpit, new VNAV, global instrument procedures, and more!
• B777-200 includes 19 existing and 7 new liveries, real 777 sound pack, animated cockpit with live instruments, improved flight physics, main gear steering, gear tilt, wing flex, and more. Available to Infinite Flight Pro subscribers.
• B737 family cockpit rework with animated flight deck featuring live instruments and two new liveries.
• APU with realistic sounds added to all equipped aircraft.
• VNAV added to the autopilot system across our entire fleet for fully automated descents.
• NEW Global database of instrument procedures including SIDs, STARS, and Instrument approaches for all airports with published procedures provided by NavBlue.
• Airspace rework with properly defined airspaces, waypoints, NAVAIDs, and more, updated regularly to reflect real-world changes.
• NEW Oceanic tracks
• NEW Center control facilities for ATC
• NEW Digital ATIS (D-ATIS), new ATC commands, and ATC interface improvements
• Server moderation improvements. Ghosts/Reports are now part of our violation system on our live servers.
• Reworked pilot grade system, improved violation interface, and on-screen options to jump straight to our online tutorials.
• Gate restrictions removed on casual server
• “Aircraft too large” message added for destination airports
• FIXED long-haul crashes for some iOS users
• FIXED Wheels now move in replay mode
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
For a full description of 20.1 updates, please visit infiniteflight.com/blog
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great flight simulator
This is a wonderful flight simulator, and I see that a lot of people are complaining about having to pay for extra features. Those who are, please read. For five dollars you are getting an amazing mobile flight simulator with over a dozen planes with liveries of actual companies and airliners. A lot of real life physics including wind, turbulence, day/night, g force, weight, and much, much more. You get to explore miles and miles of different regions around the world. There is no other mobile flight simulator with these features with that low of a price. Look at Aerofly FS 2019, it only has one region (In Southern California), less plane functions, and is a couple bucks more. X-Plane 10, only has a handful a free planes and is just a bad flight simulator. The people who are complaining are either complaining about the price or are just mad because they aren’t getting the very full game. The developers would be getting very little pay for the effort they put in if they took off the pro subscription and had to run an online server. The reason I’m taking a star off is because of the price of pro, $80 dollars a year! Although there is so much features, this is a mobile game, not a professional simulator. Make it $15-$30 a year, not $80. I would pay $40 maximum if it were a one time payment for online. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, just wait, occasionally developers will add another free plane or feature.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! There are currently no plans of cutting the price to half. The reason for this is simply because maintaining the infrastructure that Global requires with multiple servers, acquiring update satellite imagery and so on is unfortunately quite costly. If that situation would ever to change, we'll change with it!
Best flight sim ever
I bought this app a year ago, and I have loved it. It is my main simulator. For those say that the $5 is a demo, this is a lot more than a demo. You get around 8 aircraft with lots of detail and accurate physics. No other mobile flight sim comes with that many aircraft. This sim also contains stunning graphics no matter where you fly. If you buy the pro subscription, you get a whole lot more. You get nearly 40 aircraft, access to all new features in updates, global flight, and 3 multiplayer servers for each skill level. The live experience is amazing once you get used to it. You get a lot of detailed planes and thousands of worldwide airports. For those complaining about the price: I have done calculations (probably inaccurate), and this game probably costs over $3 million to operate. This sim is how it’s developers make money. Paying the 12 developers is expensive. Next, the 3 huge servers are very expensive. The satellite imagery costs nearly a million dollars. Aircraft research, the community, and other costs are thousands of dollars. Also, the yearly subscription isn’t the only option. It cost just $10 to get all these features for a month. Try it out and see how good it is. If you want to continue, buy the subscription for a longer period of time, and you will get a discount. Overall, this is a great app, and I thank the developers for all their effort that they put into this app.
I hope you found this review helpful. Thanks for reading.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support.
Best Mobile Flight Simulator by Far
I’ve gotta be honest with you, when I first found this app on the App Store, I was extremely skeptical considering that I have tried many different flight simulators out there that looked amazing but turned out to be trash. Along with being skeptical, I noticed the very sharp price tag which I immediately thought was one of those trash developers that create extremely bad flight simulators that cost a lot. Although I was hesitant to buy the app, I eventually did. Right away, I noticed that there were lots and lots of aircraft, unlike other flight simulators like X-Plane which I had previously tried out. I started my first flight, and I have got to say that this app provides the most detailed, accurate, and fun experience out of any flight simulator on mobile. The physics are pretty good (sometimes there are a few glitches), I was amazed that a flight simulator, especially on mobile was able to recreate pretty much the entire world and implemented it into a simulator, and also I was blown away that you have a choice of hundreds, if not thousands of airports to choose from globally. On this note, anyone who is looking to find an extremely realistic flight simulator with a few extra bucks laying around, I would definitely think of purchasing this app and also purchasing the monthly payment to unlock all the aircraft, airports, and live servers to fly with others.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! 5-star reviews help us grow and develop more great content for Infinite Flight!
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 88 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Infinite Flight LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) $9.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) $79.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.