Infinite Galaxy. Infinite possibilities. This is a next generation immersive, space game. With top 3D graphics and deep strategic choices to choose from, the secrets of the entire Galaxy are waiting for you to discover.
Galaxy Year 4649. After the long war, the Old Federation was unfortunately defeated, but the Empire’s cruel reign is also on the verge of collapse. The borders of the burning Galaxy have already been broken. Private merchants and space pirates shuttle back and forth in the universe. Countless rebel groups have risen to fight from the Empire’s outer rim without any time to spare. Rumor has it that someone discovered the mysterious warships of an ancient space race...
In this Galaxy full of fantasy and conflict, you can start by repairing your Spaceport. Then you will build your flagship, defeat space pirates, explore the Galaxy, form an alliance with like-minded Commanders, and come across one moving story after another.
An enormous fleet is waiting for you to lead.
A marvelous Spaceport is waiting for you to develop.
An Infinite Galaxy is waiting for you to explore.
But the Empire is preparing its counterattack in the shadows of the Galaxy. The next time the Empire flashes its teeth, an endless war will once again be ignited in the Infinite Galaxy.
Spaceport & Crew
- Tons of facilities and tech are waiting for you to build and research.
- Upgrade every type of building to transform your Spaceport into a powerful base.
- Recruit mighty crew members in your Spaceport. Make them become your deputies and staff or go on fleet expeditions.
- Every crew member has their own life experiences and stories. Their tales will make you aware of how completely different life in space is.
Fleets & Flagships
- Build up 30 different types of Spaceships and form fleets.
- Every one of your fleets will be led by an extremely powerful flagship. Every flagship has its own unique appearance and skills.
- These flagships are carefully built based on the blueprints handed down from the heyday of the Federation and Empire.
- Collect flagship blueprints from ancient space relics, campaign missions, and the Empire’s fortress stages.
Battle & Glory
- In the Galaxy, compete or work together with millions of Commanders in real-time. An excellent way to survive is to create or join a formidable alliance.
- Call upon your allies to deploy your attack and defense strategies, protect yourself, and battle malicious enemies in the universe.
- Fully display your talents for strategy, leadership, and battle. Join this magnificent space epic.
- Perhaps you will become the leader of the Galaxy and achieve supreme glory in the end.
Space & Secrets
- Space is incredibly imposing and makes you aware of how small we really are. This is especially true in the presence of a gigantic star.
- But as tiny as we may seem, we will go on to conquer that enormous star and explore deep in the universe.
- On your exploration of the universe, you will slowly uncover tons of ancient secrets and learn the unknown past of Federation and Empire.
- Optimized the Archean Ghost Ship event. Adjusted the originals 8 levels to 10 levels. Added the Kill Rewards. All Commanders who join the kill battles will get a reward and Points. Adjusted the Points needed for Individual Rewards. Increased the number of Flagship High-Energy Cores and resources to the Points Rewards and Ranking Rewards.
- Reduced the number of materials needed to manufacture and upgrade Outfitting before Lv.6. We will return the difference between the previous costs and the after adjustment costs for manufactured and upgraded Outfitting. Please pay attention to the system mail.
- Added the Comparison Display feature of Outfitting on the Flagship UI.
- Reduced the number of resources needed to repair Flagships.
- Optimized the Daily Mission system. Added some Mission types to make it easier to reach the point targets of the Daily Missions.
- Adjusted the Skill effects of Peter McConnell. This Crew will be added to the game in an upcoming event.
- Optimized some UI of the Galaxy Summit event.
- Optimized the operation interface after selecting the Space Pirates, Imperial Fleets, Commander Fleets, Empty Spots, and other coordinates.
- Optimized the artistic effects and UI display of the Galaxy Map.
Ratings and Reviews
Surprisingly Addictive and full of content.
So, I generally don’t review phone games because a lot of them don’t keep my attention for more than a day or so. This game is pretty overwhelming when it comes to features. Not to mention the cooperation you can have with your alliances. I am still in the beginning stages of the game, approaching level 9 shortly. However, there is so much content and discovery I am enjoying it. There are a lot of things to manage and keep tabs on. Upgrading your space station is deep. There are a lot of details regarding what each upgrade does and what the requirements are. I love the fact that you can research and build AND upgrade your flagship weapons as well as upgrade the defenses. I am excited to see how much further in-depth I can go with building my flagships and developing my fleets further. I absolutely love space battles in 4X strategy games. I feel like some PC games could learn a few things from this game too.
Aside from that, the chapters in the game continue to unveil details of the main story line of the game and they allow you to make decisions based on current events in game. Its nice. I am sure there are consequences for poor decision making too. All in all, my only complaint is that the UI is crowded with all of these features and sub features and options. I know the dev team is working on maximizing the clarity of the UI so I am not really that turned off by it. Keep up the good work guys!
Much better than most factory build up games out there.
Man, after a few days of playing this game i was hooked. As a few people have already expressed, there is a ton of things you need to learn in the beginning of the game but it is very simple to get good at. In my opinion there is a fair bit of strategy in how you set up your fleets and where to teleport your “spaceport” so you can have access to materials and be closer to fellow alliance members. If you are a person spends money on video games then you can get excellent deals for under 10 USD (but can go higher). For those who care, a specific example is 1.0k khorium (in game advanced currency), 1x 2hr speed up, 4x 1hr speed up, 20x 5min speed up, 3x 1000 core module, 300k titanium steel 300k deuterium and 60k nickel steel. Also, whenever the game is updated or a bug is fixed, the devs are incredibly nice and give the entire nebula a free reward. In conclusion the game is a truly excellent choice for those who want a “factory build up” game.
It feels clustered and overwhelming at first as it is so much info to learn but after a day or two it starts to make sense. I can tell there has been a huge load of work before release as I find it quite complex as a whole . I like the slower pace as it gives me time to play when I can and if I can but having moved from a pvp game i think this game will benefit from more live action rather than just upgrading which seems to be the main point of the game as you do this primarily and everything else you do is done so you can upgrade more ... the only live action I got was me defending someone’s base as it got attacked. But after the battle i have learned that i have to spend lots of time and also resources to repair the ships that got destroyed. I don’t think this will encourage people to jump and help mates from their clan. Perhaps for this instance alone repairs should be instant and costs a fixed sum no matter how many ships got destroyed and the amount is pretty much insignificant to any player that wants to help defending. Attacking other spaceports should also be permitted just up and down to a certain difference between spaceport’s level so let’s say that a lvl 14 spaceport can not attack a level 9 and below as it is impossible to defend that much of a difference in power.
I have only played for about 5-6 days so far , this is all i can tell but I will rerate the game in the future after getting the bigger picture.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 839.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2021 Camel Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 4.99 pack $4.99
- Tier 9.99 pack $9.99
- Tier 6.99 pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.