With Infinite Music your playlists become interactive and you will rediscover your iTunes library with smart remixing and mashups.
grub your music to see its structure at a glance and to extract audio sequences that flow together:
- Play your Playlists as a single song by automatically jumping to a following song at points in which they are dynamically similar
- Play your music by automatically linking audio sequences can be surprising, unbelievable and even funny
- Compose a customized listening experience by selecting audio sequences to link
- Play your music as usual and select audio locations to jump to on the beat
- Change playlists automatically with activity detection (resting, walking, running, cycling and driving)
- Automatically match your music to your running or walking rhythm
- Synchronize your Philips Hue and HomeKit lights to the rhythm of your music. For a light show with music from your iPhone/iPad microphone, try our "Home Light Show" app.
Infinite Music plays ALL music without DRM protection stored in your library, so share your best grubs!
Be open, creative, passionate. Take your music and grub it!
To compose a mashup :
- select a Playlist, a genre, an album (Infinite Music provides best experience with Pop, Dance, Electro, Techno, RnB ...)
- select the song you want to play first
- select listen delay before skipping to next song (for ex. "as soon as possible" will find links to a following song as the current song is playing)
- activate Song Transition option allowing Infinite Music to find and save the best jumps between songs
App designed for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad using music stored in your iTunes library.
Music attached to an email (long touch on attached file to play).
Music stored on Dropbox (Dropbox must be installed).
Music stored on iCloud Drive (ratings and tempo cannot be saved in this case).
Infinite Music uses new audio analysis technology that is compatible with your iTunes library.
Infinite Music is not yet compatible with streaming platforms because they do not allow access to audio of the songs.
Requires iOS 9.3 or higher.
Background and multi-tasking support.
Possible uses : see our website www.grubbeats.com
PROBLEMS OR FEED-BACK
The more feedback you send us, the better next versions will be!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Follow us on facebook : www.facebook.com/grubBeats/
Tutorial Music (c) Yota by L&J Productions
Albums covers for illustrations (c) L&J Productions and Monopsone
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Optimized for iPhone X and dark-mode
Ratings and Reviews
My music taste has increased tremendously through the daily use of this free music app. I can listen to whatever I want to, without paying any money. It gives an amount of freedom that is unmatched
This music file app is amazing. It allows you to keep all your music files in one place. You can put your music into a playlist or into categories. I love it.
great ! I am very happy about it , the interface is easy to see , easy to use and suitable for user requirement . Hopefully it will have more new features . I love it .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 L&J SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Sync more than 2 hue lights with the music $0.99
- All jumps between your songs $0.99
- Sync music to your activities for more than 10 minutes $0.99