Influenster is North America’s #1 product discovery and review platform! The ultimate shopping companion with over 40 million honest reviews written by people like you. The Influenster community helps you discover new products though reviews, Q&A, FREE full-size products, exclusive deals and more!
Join to Add Your Honest Opinions & Share Your Expertise:
• Everyone is an Influencer. Review and share your love or woes for products anytime, anywhere.
• Participate in the community, share photos in our galleries, join community conversations and more, add video reviews and more!
• Get personalized recommendations based on your interests and
• Need immediate answers? Ask questions and get answers from the Influenster community.
Shopping Companion: Scan, Read Reviews, & Save Money
• Know before you buy -- discover products in over 750 categories in beauty, food, hair, personal care and more
• From drugstore finds to prestige beauty, Target to Barney’s, we’ve got your favorite brands and retailers such as Ulta, Victoria’s Secret, Kroger, Bark Box and more
• Use the scanner in-store and instantly access honest reviews, questions, and answers.
• Create lists to keep track of products you want or share the products you love!
• Save money with exclusive deals and offers from brands like Tarte, EOS, Elemis, Kidpic and more!
• Compare prices and show online across retailers like Sephora, Jet and Nordstrom
Be An Influesnter Insider - Discover New Products & Try Before You Buy
• Catch up on the latest product news as it breaks and check out lifestyle tips from our editorial team
• Qualify for free products through VoxBoxes from brands like BECCA, CoverGirl, L'Oréal, BITE, Burt’s Bees, Dunkin’ Donuts, Nutrish, Marc Jacobs, and more
• Earn badges and win prizes through brand challenges & mini-contests.
Thanks for being part of the Influenster community! We make changes frequently based on feedback from members like you. In this update:
- General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t really write reviews, but I felt I needed to after receiving my third beauty Voxbox :). Seriously, this app is awesome. I love the idea; it’s really quite a genius way to get users interested in brands and review products. I’ve been a part of both campaigns and Voxboxes and have loved being able to get cash back and free beauty products in exchange for my honest reviews. I love using the app to research the products I want to buy as well. It is important to mention that some users who receive free stuff tend to review higher than the product is actually deserving of, which isn’t the app’s fault, but it’s good to watch out for when reading reviews.
There are quite a few complaints online about people being on the app for years and never getting a Voxbox. There seems to be a specific type of user they target when sending out products, and I am one of the lucky ones they like. This app is definitely not a scam; I can testify to that (I’ve received over $100 in free stuff so far). It can be kind of hard for some people to get chosen though, no matter how much you review. This app is worth a download to try your luck! And you can always look up tips to get better chances to be chosen for a Voxbox. Writing long reviews and uploading pictures is always helpful :)
I LOVE THIS APP
For people who “hate” on influenster, you’re not using the app correctly. The more time you put into the app the more things you will be sent. Don’t hate on an app that sends you things for free, all they want from you is an honest review and opinion, if you are lazy with your reviews then don’t expect frequent boxes as the best reviewers get the boxes. It’s also important to visit the app frequently and take part in their hashtags. I love influenster, at first they sent me a pro activ set which didn’t really suit my skin but I was still super grateful as I had always wanted to try pro activ and this app allowed me to do that for free. I have recently received my second box which is a shampoo and conditioner set. They’re actually worth $77 on Sephora and so I was sooo grateful when they sent this to me. The set has really helped my hair as it is made for itchy scalps for which I am a sufferer. I will always use and love influenster and I always recommend this app to all my friends as well as my social media following!
Developer Response ,
anxiety inducing lately; app crashes often
i’ve been using Influenster since before there was an app, so it’s safe to say that i’m head-over-heels for what this company does, as it allows me to try new products and review them, two things i love!
that being said, the actual app itself? is awful. i update it whenever they do their bug fixes, and yet this app is constantly crashing, forever lagging, and otherwise just not user-friendly. it really bums me out.
another issue i’ve noticed is that i’ll get emails about a product that’s still en-route to me, and the emails are a bit... aggressive in their wording about how i need to review or lose my influenster status, and it gives me anxiety while i wait and hope the product arrives lest i get booted from a program i adore, all because it takes 2-3 weeks before i often get a product in the mail? i feel like they used to arrive quicker and then once i checked in that i had it, i’d get the emails and reminders to review, which made a lot more sense. also like y’know, i have to take a week or two to test the product, especially if it’s something that is more skin care vs makeup since i want to see results over time.
- Voxpop Communities inc.
- 265.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Voxpop Communities inc. d/b/a Influenster
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.