InfoClick is a uniquely powerful email search tool designed to guide you to the emails you've been trying to find. InfoClick enhances Apple Mail on macOS.
CHANGES in VERSION 1.2.8:
• Restored native support for Apple Silicon (M1).
• Fixed: possible crash when indexing malformed emails at higher indexing speeds.
• Changed: higher indexing speeds should use additional background resources.
• Fixed: skipping draft emails should update the progress bar.
• Fixed: don't let users close the progress window.
• Fixed: email counts in the progress window should be formatted using thousands separator.
Ratings and Reviews
Once the database is built, I find it better to scan for changes when I want to search. The searches are then very fast and comprehensive. Perfect!
At long last, an email search program that works!
I’ve tried them all… for 2 years, I’ve searched for an email search program that has intelligent search criteria and has built-in viewing of the actual email. I finally found InfoClick, and it measures up to my ideals. I started with caution, wondering if it would bog down with large volume, and that is not the case at all. I have it indexing over 500,000 emails and it works smoothly and quickly.
This program should get much more attention in the Mac world and be a standard app for anyone who needs to dig through current or historical emails.
I have been looking for this for a long time!
Since Mavericks there was no chence to turn Spotlight indexing off, leaving Apple Mail search on at the same time. Since Yosemite mdworker services running in background are even more annoying. Until now I could not find any solution that solve this problem. With InfoClick the job is finally done!:)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nisus Software, Inc.
- 17 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Nisus Software, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.