Easy-To-Use Infographic & Poster Creator
Create beautiful graphics, flyers, logos, infographics in as little as 10 minutes
* Touch editor makes it easy, even for non-designers
* Choose from over 400 templates, icons and graphics
* Use our extensive image library or upload your own
* Unlimited customisation to make your infographic unique
* Create professional infographics, reports, marketing materials
* Export or Publish your creation online or print out in glorious high resolution
Some of the FEATURES:
- Background templates
- Icon templates
- Vector templates
- Multi Layers
- Transparency management
- Import JPEG or PNG /with transparency
- Import maps – Import standard/hybrid/satellite map of desired location,
- export/ save to JPEG, PDF or PNG
- Share or save your logos via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Dropbox, PDF Reader or any other PDF or PNG app
- Thousands of possible combinations
- and a lot more...
- Universal: iPod, iPhone and iPad app
- All royalty free for personal or commercial use. Do whatever you want to do with designs/flyers/invitations made in our app! And thank you for using and supporting our app!
Bug fixes, performance and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was looking for tools related to digital literacy and concept sharing / collaboration and stumbled across this app. Sooooo much more affordable than the many cloud services that offer a design tool via monthly or annual membership. Clean layout and very useful tutorial video on opening screen ( always available upon launching the app) . Excellent bank of starter graphics and color controls, resize tools, layering options. Great investment.
Fun way to explore graphic design
I've just started using the app, but it seems a fun way to intuitively explore graphic design. I tend to be old school and prefer written help guides, but the video was helpful. Given the nature of this tool, pictorial instructions seem the most logical approach.
I spent three dollars on this game hoping it would be at least half way decent and I’m STILL disappointed. I was expecting it to be easier to control. I don’t even know how to make my own graphs or charts. There’s no tutorial, at least not that I saw, and is pretty much useless to me. I was hoping I would be able to add in information, but I wasn’t able to make the text small enough to fit it on the infographic. Overall, I think I’ve never been more disappointed in an app than this one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.