No e-mail address, no advertising and no registration are required. Your discussions are not analysed and are only transmitted through Infomaniak servers in Switzerland.
With the kMeet app, you can:
- Create online (audio and video) meetings with multiple people
- Join meetings hosted by Infomaniak Meet or Jitsi
- Protect access to your meetings with a password
- Discuss and share resources via the integrated chat function
- Invite your participants via a URL
Advantages of kMeet:
- Excellent audio quality
- Unlimited number of participants (subject to resources)
- Works on WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
- No apps required for desktop computers
It is based on the open source software Jitsi Meet and its Swiss host Infomaniak is making the service available free of charge. Further information: https://www.infomaniak.com/meet/
Bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you for your feedback which allows us to make the application better every day.
- Infomaniak Network SA
- 52.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Infomaniak
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.