What’s On & About ~ Just Tap ~ Australia-wide Content
InfoPond locates and displays “What’s On” in every major:
• Tourism region,
• Live music venue (capital cities),
• Theater and
InfoPond locates and describes in twelve languages:
• Every major heritage building classified by Australian National Trust.
• Hundreds of buildings included in State’s Heritage Lists.
• Content is displayed (and optionally spoken) in user’s selected language.
• Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay.
InfoPond can be used inside participating galleries/museums:
• Simply scan a code to display the relevant page.
InfoPond is free to public for personal use:
• No registration.
• No Log-in.
• No in-app purchases.
• Qualified content created by qualified organisations.
• Free of fake information.
• Scales from site-wide, city-wide to nation-wide.
Our simple-to-use, cloud-based page creator for InfoPond enables qualified contributors:
• Event organizers;
• Gallery & Museum operators;
• Tourism operators & Councils; and
• Heritage societies
to create pages formatted for iPhones and delivered to the public via InfoPond when and where they need it.
• InfoPond pages are a rapid and green alternative to print media.
• Updates are live in minutes.
This release includes major additions to our feature set servicing the live music industry.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ideatum Pty Ltd
- 39.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Ideatum Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.