Whats On and About — Why Search — Just Tap — Australia-wide Content
• Who’s performing at live music venues in Australian capitals.
• What’s On in major tourism regions of Australia.
InfoPond locates and displays What’s On for:
• Every major art gallery in Australia.
• Every major museum in Australia.
• Every theatre in Australia.
• Every cinema in Australia.
• Content coverage of entire cities, states and nation.
InfoPond describes in twelve languages:
• Every major heritage building classified by Australian National Trust.
• Hundreds of buildings included in State’s Heritage Lists.
• Content displayed (optionally audibly spoken) in user’s chosen language.
• Languages: Chinese (simplified & traditional), English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Vietnamese.
• Information is translated from English using A.I.
InfoPond is free to public for personal use:
• No registration.
• No in-app purchases.
• Qualified content created by qualified Organisations.
• Scales city-wide, nation-wide, global services.
InfoPond can be used inside participating venues:
• Simply scan our codes to display relevant media.
With this release we have added more categories and more visual functionality including configurable map view.
- Ideatum Pty Ltd
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Ideatum Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.