Informant is The ONE Calendar, Task, Note app you will ever need. Over 1 Million people have trusted Informant on iOS for over a decade as their go-to-organizer and now you can enjoy that same power of productivity on your Mac as well.
Why do customers choose Informant?
-”Informant puts tasks & calendar together in ONE app, the way it should be.”
-”Better, more useful calendar views. Native calendar apps are designed to be “pretty”, Informant is designed to be “pretty AND smart”.
-”It’s more fun with features like color coding, and emoticons.”
In our debut release of Informant for macOS, we're so excited to bring you many of the features that helped make Informant for iOS so popular...and a couple features unique to macOS:
• Tasks are integrated into all calendar views - get a truly complete picture of what your day looks like
• Our unique "Focus View" that lets you focus on a single day at a time with customizable sections for which groups of tasks you want to see
• Show the "Focus" sidebar in any calendar view! Drag and drop between the focus sidebar and your calendar view.
TASKS & PROJECTS
• Powerful task manager - create projects, use subtasks, and manage tasks with Franklin Style priorities or by using the GTD® principles
• Informant lets you manage your Apple Reminders in addition to your other tasks & projects
• Use checklists for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Show tasks in your calendar
• Triggers: create "templates" for appointments & tasks that you can trigger to automatically fill out fields
• Add triggers to the "New" menu, or trigger them while typing a keyword in the title for an event or task
• Use Quick Entry to create new events and tasks no matter which app you are in. Define a custom hot key to bring up the Quick Entry window even when the main Informant App isn't running!
• A super handy menu bar utility that you can fully customize. Pick which groups of tasks you'd like to see, create a calendar filter to limit which events you see and you can also use it for creating new events and tasks with natural langauge!
• TAGS: You can create an apply tags to events or tasks. You can assign a custom color & icon to that tag and every item that you assign the tag to will automatically inherit those properties
• TABS: Informant lets you create multiple tabs to customize your workspace. Perhaps you might like to keep the month view open on one tab, a week view in another tab, and your task list open on another tab, etc.
• CALENDAR ITEM COLORS & ICONS: You can assign custom event/task colors and icons directly to an event or task, or to a tag, or to a calendar.
• SMART FILTERS: Create custom rules for finding tasks and save those as a Smart Filter. These smart filters show up on your main task view, but can also be included on your Focus View.
• Informant supports syncing with Google Calendar, Google Task, Toodledo, Evernote and our very own Informant Sync.
INFORMANT SYNC (optional subscription)
• Keep ALL your devices in sync! Informant Sync was designed from the ground up to be the best way to keep all your Informant data in sync between your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and now your Mac. In addition to syncing your events, tasks and notes, Informant Sync syncs all data unique to Informant - including Smart Filters, Tags, Icons, Colors and more!
• Is automatically included for everyone who subscribes to Informant 5 for iOS!
SO MUCH MORE!
Visit http://pocketinformant.com/ for more information!
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
In this release, we’ve made some improvements and updates on the back end, as well as a few minor visual improvements listed below.
Fixes in this release:
* Week Headers are now readable when in macOS Light Appearance
* Icons for Tasks, and Calendar views are much clearer in macOS Dark Appearance
* Informant would fail to transition to Dark or Light Appearance without app restart and now.... transitions smoothly
* Fixed a crash that can happen during Informant Sync
* Scrolling bars now respect macOS Dark Appearance
* Notes views would not respect macOS Dark Appearance, now it does
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update..Great App! Please fix the Evernote sync
This has been my go to for ipad and phone! So good to be able to review/edit everything in one interface. Finding the app for the OS x has just completed the “hole in the circle”. They are working out a few bugs but support is responsive and I know this desktop version is almost there but will soon be just as solid as the IOS version. Thanks folks!
UPDATE… This has been so good, and support as well. since the 1.0.2 I can no longer sync Evernote on OS Sierra…works with High Sierra. Support was notified and they did respond but not with a solution. I ws told I should upgrade my work mac to High Sierra but other software has not resolved issues with High Sierra to make this an option. This has been several week and we are still waiting for a resolution. thanks for any help!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate all of our customers. We offer a special thanks to those who take the time to encourage us with positive feedback.
Gone to garbage
I've been with this app since the beginning and it's always been great. I've had to pay several times during changes when I already owned it....irritating... just like this last time... I had a Mac version I bought NOT from the store...and worked until it didn't... so I uninstall and go to the App store and download again and pay 50 bucks and it is STILL NOT SYNCHING correctly. About to 5h1tc@n all versions on all platforms... tired of missing information and almost missing meetings... can't trust....
Great app - working now
Developer support helped me fix the issues with my app opening properly. Best comprehensive task, calendar, and project manager I have found. Strongly recommended.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive review!
- Fanatic Software, Inc.
- 37.4 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fanatic Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.