InfoTagApp is an innovative system based on NFC technology that enables the identification of objects and the ability to store information about these objects.
The system is based on NFC technology and consists of two parts; (1) a mobile device with NFC capability with InfoTagApp installed, and (2) our compatible NFC tags that are available in several different formats:
2. Epoxy hang-tags (protected from water and heat),
3. Plastic cards,
4. Bracelets, and more.
The method of operation is simple. All one needs to do is hold the tags near the phone using the NFC technology with the application open. The location for communication between the tags and the phone is near the top of the back of the phone (the tag does not need to touch the phone). This opens up an editable prompt. Within this prompt, you can enter the necessary information for that particular tag. The tag is then attached to the desired object, using a string, a keychain, or as a sticker. Information that is stored within the plastic cards or bracelets can be kept in a wallet or worn. The stored information can later be accessed again through placing the tags near the phone with InfoTagApp running. Stored text can then be “read out” or enlarged for reading. Both private and public information is available for every user on this application. Public information would be suitable for those whom want to share the information that they have contained within the tag. Private information is for personal use only and can only be accessed by the user that created it.
Advantages of using the system include:
• Public and private use are both available.
• The technology is simple to use and very user friendly.
• The tags can be recycled for additional use.
• Information can be updated at any time.
• The tags do not require batteries or any power source.
• This app is accessible to visually impaired and blind individuals.
• The system can be used in any language.
• Tags have a very economically low cost.
Some possible applications for a corporation or small business that would like to use InfoTagApp include:
• Using stickers or hangtags to store information about specific products on the body of the product; such that they do not have to go to the computer each time they want to access or change the information. They can simply open InfoTagApp and swipe the tag and access all the information right there. They can also edit the information on the public cloud domain in as long as it takes them to write what they want and press save.
• Labeling business cards such that you do not need to get a new business card every time that you move locations, change your phone number, or want to update the design. You can simply give out tags; such as: cards with one of our stickers, one of our hang-tags as a keychain, or one of our plastic cards. Then the user can globally update the information about the business whenever they desire.
• If you are a small business without a large clock-in system, this is an appropriate and inexpensive means of implementing a clock-in/clock-out system. Each employee can swipe their phones when they clock-in and clock-out at a check point and the information is instantly sent to the cloud for the management to view.
• InfoTagApp can also be used for vending machines in public areas.
• InfoTagApp is a great way to “Go Green.” Are you tired all printing all the pamphlets for your products? You can use InfoTagApp tags on your product for the customer to access. Then you do not have to print a new pamphlet each time there is an update. This information can also include recalls or anything else of that nature.
• Possibilities with InfoTagApp are endless.
Some possible applications for an individual InfoTagApp user include:
• Forms, letters and documents
• Business Cards
• Boxes and drawers
• Food; i.e. cereal boxes, take away or storage containers or bags.
• This can be used to make educational products accessible
• Accessibility of various products at home; i.e. a closet, a jewelry box, a storage container
• Games, and much, much more.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
New features:public tag
The developer, Gena Utkin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gena Utkin
- 30.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Schoen.technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.